The Caterpillar Championships 🐛Watch
We've all been hearing a lot about caterpillar cakes recently there has been a lot of dispute about which one is the ultimate kind, so what better way than TSR to settle this once and for all
Similar to how the Ice Cream Tournament worked last summer there will be knock out rounds where two caterpillars are paired against one another.
The pairings will be:
1) Bonnie (Asda) Vs Connie (M&S)
2) Carl (Tesco) Vs Cecil (Waitrose)
3) Curly (Tesco) Vs Colin (M&S)
4) Morris (Morrison's) Vs Clyde (Asda)
5) Wiggles (Sainsbury's) Vs Home made Caterpillar (Not store brought)
6) Cuthbert (Aldi) Vs Charlie (Co-op)
Starting on Monday, every other day one round will go up until we have the quarter final entries, followed by the semis and then the finals
Users will vote for whatever makes the caterpillar best in their opinion, whether this is looks, taste, uniqueness or price.
There will also be a sweepstake thread coming soon where you can 'bet' on who you think will win, should your caterpillar win everyone who betted on the winner will receive a small 50 rep point winnings
- Study Helper