The Student Room Group

Eligible for student finance for an integrated masters in osteopathy as second degree

I have a place at the London School of Osteopathy (Anglian Ruskin University) on their part time M.Ost course for 2021 entry. Am i eligible for student finance to cover the tuition fees? It is not my first degree (i have a BSc Hons Sports Science degree and a Masters in Public Administration).Can you also advise me please if i would be eligible for funding for the part time integrated masters degree in osteopathy (M.Ost) at the University College of Osteopathy? Thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Curious!!
I have a place at the London School of Osteopathy (Anglian Ruskin University) on their part time M.Ost course for 2021 entry. Am i eligible for student finance to cover the tuition fees? It is not my first degree (i have a BSc Hons Sports Science degree and a Masters in Public Administration).Can you also advise me please if i would be eligible for funding for the part time integrated masters degree in osteopathy (M.Ost) at the University College of Osteopathy? Thanks.

Hi there, I will respond to your previous thread.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending