does anyone not like food?

Watch
Kovalensky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone in here eat just to survive and would rather take a pill and not bother again if that was possible?

I seriously didn't know such people existed until a friend of mine confessed that he's like that, he doesn't really enjoy food that much, it's not bad obviously but eh, who cares, etc.

Brb gonna eat a doughnut to feel better cos I'm upset.
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I absolutely love food, love cooking it eating it sharing stories about it.
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
Does anyone in here eat just to survive and would rather take a pill and not bother again if that was possible?

I seriously didn't know such people existed until a friend of mine confessed that he's like that, he doesn't really enjoy food that much, it's not bad obviously but eh, who cares, etc.

Lol in the words of Kung Fu Panda 'i eat when I am upset'😂

But then again I eat when I am happy too soo...😂

Also spare us a doughnut hey?🙈
jenerous
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)

Yep, I find the daily chore of feeding ourselves very tedious. Although I do enjoy certain types of food every now and then.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I like both to eat and to cook foods. The taste has a high priority.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could never be me. I loveee loveee loveeeee eating
Amin7
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who doesn't like eating?
And how are u living if u don't?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Occasionally when I'm feeling down or anxious I don't have much of an appetite and have to make myself eat, not enjoying it. But normally I look forward to my meals and love food. Perhaps your friend could think why he might feel like that. I might just be personal preference but maybe there is something else going on?
natalijennifer25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Obviously, I love food very much. When I really upset and depressed then I eat food like Kung Fu Panda. One of my friend is Chef and he run small business of best knives of the world: https://toolsofchef.com/best-japanese-chef-knives/ . Many People like his foods and knives too.
Not Eating food is bad for human health. An absence of craving and a lessening in hunger levels can be brought about by an assortment of physical or mental elements. Emotional well-being conditions, similar to uneasiness, discouragement, and stress, would all be able to negatively affect hunger levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (23)
31.08%
No (51)
68.92%

Watched Threads