The Student Room Group

Would you date someone with autism?

I would unless it caused issues in the relationship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd rather date an autistic person, than an airhead any day.
I have dated someone with autism and it was lovely. We broke up recently but it had nothing to do with the autism.
Reply 3
Original post by Guerra_
I'd rather date an autistic person, than an airhead any day.

Same

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I have dated someone with autism and it was lovely. We broke up recently but it had nothing to do with the autism.

Nice
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Same

Nice

Then, why post this?
After some thought, yeah I would- but it really depends on how the autism manifests itself.
I don't think I could cope with high to mid spectrum, just out of the amount of workarounds I'd have to consciously do to be respectful.
It depends, if they're at all like my brother than no, but if they aren't as high on the spectrum then sure
*then

What do you mean?
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
What do you mean?

It depends, if they're at all like my brother then no, but if they aren't as high on the spectrum then sure

Correction.
Correction.

Oh, my bad haha
Bad grammar is never acceptable, Emma.

Sorry teacher 🙄

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Sorry teacher 🙄

Spoiler

I have saw your thread, young lady of only sixteen. Maybe, you should keep ur personal information private, if you do not wish for others to know it.
I have saw your thread, young lady of only sixteen. Maybe, you should keep ur personal information private, if you do not wish for others to know it.

*Seen *Your
Oh, I don't mind that you know, everyone on here does, I was just wondering how you came about the information.
*Seen *Your
Oh, I don't mind that you know, everyone on here does, I was just wondering how you came about the information.

Well, now you know. One could always teach one about grammar and spelling, even the most experienced types. Thank you for the correction, I appreciate it. :biggrin:
Well, now you know. One could always teach one about grammar and spelling, even the most experienced types. Thank you for the correction, I appreciate it. :biggrin:

Yup :h:
Yup :h:

*yes.
*yes.

Yup is a word.
Yup is a word.

Lmaooo this is too good ur stalker is correcting your grammar imagine actually caring about grammar online 🤦🏻*♂️
Original post by the_pharaoh
Lmaooo this is too good ur stalker is correcting your grammar imagine actually caring about grammar online 🤦🏻*♂️

Lol
Reply 19
Original post by the_pharaoh

Ndl

Quick Reply

Latest