The Student Room Group

How to make fanfic youtube videos

I saw youtube videos of fanfic stories, they're like slides of background images with overlays (cutouts of a person from a pic) with the writing text story, and music over it. but no moving graphics or actual animation.

Anyone know where i can make things like that and put i the transitions from slide to slide?

Doing it on a PPT and photoshopping cutouts then taking it into a videomaker app to add music doesnt seem like the most efficient way?
Most fanfics I've seen are a little freaky lmao.
Reply 2
Original post by Justaboutalive
Most fanfics I've seen are a little freaky lmao.

lool
Original post by Anonymous
I saw youtube videos of fanfic stories, they're like slides of background images with overlays (cutouts of a person from a pic) with the writing text story, and music over it. but no moving graphics or actual animation.

Anyone know where i can make things like that and put i the transitions from slide to slide?

Doing it on a PPT and photoshopping cutouts then taking it into a videomaker app to add music doesnt seem like the most efficient way?

You could. I’ve done something like that on Keynote and you don’t even have to import it into a video maker app really, there was a function where you could turn it into a video by playing around with the slide change timings.

Could you give us an example of one of the videos you’re trying to recreate?

Quick Reply

Latest