The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accomodation

I applied for uni accomodation on the 1st of March, basically as soon as possible, I still havn't recieved any word about my accomodation really or the progress they're making with the applications and it's the 25th of April. They had some issues with the portal but then said we'll hear back by the 13th of April and I never did. They sent an email talking about a new contract however it said don't reply if you're happy with the new contract so I didnt. I understand that's there are most likely other factors going on and it's difficult for them I'm just anxious that my application has been forgotten about and I won't get any accommodation. Does anyone know why or is anyone in the same boat as me currently?
If you are applying for uni accommodation then you won’t hear what accommodation you have got until results day. If you hit your predicted grades then you will know that day what accommodation you have been allocated. I think you only know earlier if you’ve been offered an unconditional and have firmed. Obviously partnership or private accommodation operates differently.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi I applied on the 1st of March for catered as well, and they also changed the contract lengths for me, I’m in the same boat and I’m still waiting for my offer
Original post by Kelivesy
If you are applying for uni accommodation then you won’t hear what accommodation you have got until results day. If you hit your predicted grades then you will know that day what accommodation you have been allocated. I think you only know earlier if you’ve been offered an unconditional and have firmed. Obviously partnership or private accommodation operates differently.

Much appreciated thank you! :smile:
Original post by 156dalmations
Hi I applied on the 1st of March for catered as well, and they also changed the contract lengths for me, I’m in the same boat and I’m still waiting for my offer

Thank you that's good to hear :smile:
Original post by Aidan_smith41
I applied for uni accomodation on the 1st of March, basically as soon as possible, I still havn't recieved any word about my accomodation really or the progress they're making with the applications and it's the 25th of April. They had some issues with the portal but then said we'll hear back by the 13th of April and I never did. They sent an email talking about a new contract however it said don't reply if you're happy with the new contract so I didnt. I understand that's there are most likely other factors going on and it's difficult for them I'm just anxious that my application has been forgotten about and I won't get any accommodation. Does anyone know why or is anyone in the same boat as me currently?

Hey! I'm in the same boat- They sent out an email saying that they were having technical issues I think? Very strange, but u aren't alone is the good news! I haven't heard from ANYONE with an offer :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending