Slapped on left side of face now ear is blocked

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend slapped me multiple times on the left side of my face and now my left ear is blocked I can hardly hear what can I do ?
Geeza34
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why did he slap you?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Dump his abusive ass ASAP.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get away from him, phone the police and report him for assault. And phone 111 for medical advice.
SOAB
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is no need for that kind of behaviour. You should seek help and get to a safe place. Your relationship is toxic, and will only cause you both physical and emotional distress. As for your ear, visit your GP.
Talon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly, leave him. Secondly, you may have a perforated eardrum. Suggest visiting a GP to get it checked out. Assuming it is perforated, you need to avoid sticking anything in it and don't get water in your ear. If you elect to not visit a GP now, you must do so if your hearing does not return to normal after a few weeks. You may also be able to get it checked out at a minor injuries unit.
Last edited by Talon; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Go to the doctor and to the police.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
maybe put abit of water in your ears to unblock it maybe as i did that and it work lol
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend slapped me multiple times on the left side of my face and now my left ear is blocked I can hardly hear what can I do ?
Poor thing

Leave get somewhere safe please, and call for medical advice, or book an emergency appointment with your GP
Talon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
maybe put abit of water in your ears to unblock it maybe as i did that and it work lol
No! Do not do this. If the eardrum does happen to be perforated, putting water in there increases the risk of infection.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (188)
43.52%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.34%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.64%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
21.06%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.65%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.79%

Watched Threads