CHARLES 2nd FACULTY

Watch this thread
aashnaashfaque
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ANY POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR 2021?

HOW WAS YOUR ENTRANCE EXAM (and interview if you were told that there was one)
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
hey
i had my exam/interview a couple days ago. it was all shoved into one over zoom (in 15mins). so it was very much unlike their traditional route. they asked one question each on physics, chem and bio. then they asked an ethics questions, motivation to do medicine and why i want to go to their school. that was pretty much my exam.
i’ve been looking frantically for anyone else who had an interview for second faculty. luckily i found you
how did yours go? have you got a reply? they said give it a week but i’m constantly checking my email (on a sunday -_- )
aashnaashfaque
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
yeah mine was pretty much the same , i’ve been looking for someone with an application in 2nd faculty for months now 😂 but yeah they told me that the results would be posted on the SIS site and the result will be sent a week later mostly through email
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
okay well pls keep me updated. i feel like i’m going crazy waiting.
i applied to the other facilities but i don’t do a level physics or maths so i’m really hoping i won’t have to sit them if i get an offer.
were your science questions difficult? mine felt more like GCSE level :/
aashnaashfaque
Rep:
i got the offer did you check with your mail
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
i got in as well. can’t wait 🥰
aashnaashfaque
Rep:
what board are you from
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
what does that mean? like application agency?
aashnaashfaque
Rep:
no like cbse, or like american syllabus
aashnaashfaque
Rep:
and have you accepted the offer?
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
i’m from england so A Levels. but yeah i accepted my offer. can’t wait 😅
aashnaashfaque
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
omg that’s great, congratulations
devanshchopra
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hey, I study A levels, but I don't do A level physics, was your question really hard or on a physics concept you learnt like in Year 12 or 13
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by devanshchopra)
Hey, I study A levels, but I don't do A level physics, was your question really hard or on a physics concept you learnt like in Year 12 or 13
don't worry. i was freaked out as well about the physics part because i don't do it for A level. but my physics question was GCSE level. the question was something that would be the first question on a GCSE combined science paper. it honestly depends because all my questions were easy. i can confidently say they could've been answered by a year 10
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (78)
18.75%
The paper was reasonable (155)
37.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
28.13%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.87%

Watched Threads