The Student Room Group

Boyfriend joining RAF

Hi my boyfriend is joining the raf in September time as a Air control sergeant and we are unsure about how much we are going to see eachother and things, he is quite worried about if our relationship is going to work but he’s not starting until September time so we are just taking it slow until then. I’d just love some more information on this so I can put both of our minds at rest. That would be greatly appreciated !
Reply 1
Answered in the thread you bumped; read and come back on here if you have anymore questions.
Original post by Freyaleighton
Hi my boyfriend is joining the raf in September time as a Air control sergeant and we are unsure about how much we are going to see eachother and things, he is quite worried about if our relationship is going to work but he’s not starting until September time so we are just taking it slow until then. I’d just love some more information on this so I can put both of our minds at rest. That would be greatly appreciated !

my boyfriend just went into basic training at halton. how did you and your partner get on? any tips because this is awful at the minute miss him so much

Latest