The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

International Preparation For Fashion 21

I have an offer to study IPF next year at LCF but am very confused. I keep reading posts saying it is a money suck and want to be sure that I can move on to do BA after the course. I also really want to study BA at CSM after the course which I read is nearly impossible. Is anyone else doing this course next year or has anyone taken it that can give advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I have an offer to study IPF next year at LCF but am very confused. I keep reading posts saying it is a money suck and want to be sure that I can move on to do BA after the course. I also really want to study BA at CSM after the course which I read is nearly impossible. Is anyone else doing this course next year or has anyone taken it that can give advice?

I just finished the foundation at CSM.
Getting into BA at CSM from IPF will be highly difficult. Barely any people from the CSM foundation have gotten in.

I'm not super familiar with the course, but from what I know it will be good for getting a Ba at LCF or at Westminster or Kingston. All of those are excellent schools.

I can also say that in general, you get from a course what you put into it.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by larshrosen
I just finished the foundation at CSM.
Getting into BA at CSM from IPF will be highly difficult. Barely any people from the CSM foundation have gotten in.

I'm not super familiar with the course, but from what I know it will be good for getting a Ba at LCF or at Westminster or Kingston. All of those are excellent schools.

I can also say that in general, you get from a course what you put into it.

Congratulations on finishing the foundation! Will you be doing your BA at CSM too?
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations on finishing the foundation! Will you be doing your BA at CSM too?

Thank you! I'm currently planning on doing my Ba in pattern cutting at LCF. I think it's a better fit for me as a school and I will get much more out of that course in the long run:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending