Amriet Sanghera
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, I will be starting at Aston this September. Has anyone else applied to William Murdoch or their accommodation? I want to get to know a few people before I start
Caring54321
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Amriet Sanghera)
Hey, I will be starting at Aston this September. Has anyone else applied to William Murdoch or their accommodation? I want to get to know a few people before I start
Do you know if there’s any precise difference bw William mundroch, James watt and Mary sturge? Since I’m unsure of which to apply and they all look the same in virtual tour haha
Amriet Sanghera
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Caring54321)
Do you know if there’s any precise difference bw William mundroch, James watt and Mary sturge? Since I’m unsure of which to apply and they all look the same in virtual tour haha
From what I can see there isn’t much difference apart from the location, but they are all super close anyways
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Caring54321)
Hi there!

I lived in William Murdoch in my first year and had friends in the other blocks!

There isn’t much difference apart from some flats will have 5 rooms and a three quarter bed and flats with 7 rooms will have a single bed!

I believe James Watt is the biggest accommodation building but they are all right next to eachother so there isn’t really a huge difference.

I hope this helps!

- poppy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (11)
11.22%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (62)
63.27%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
14.29%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
9.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
2.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise