The Student Room Group

Durham LAW vs KCL LAW vs Bristol LAW - 2021

Hi guys, I am an international student and I applied to Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, Durham and KCL for LAW (Bachelor's- 3 years). Unconditional Offers(already had my grades) from all except KCL (waiting for their reply). I wish to go into corporate law (AI and/ or space Law.....I was a science student in high school :wink: ). As an international student, I don't know the real place of the Unis, just ranking online and stuff. If any UK native can tell me which uni is better in terms of graduate prospects. It would be greatly appreciated. I would be taking a huge student loan and so I really want a job before I get out of Uni. I like Durham but I think the distance from London makes it hard for students to apply for internships and stuff. I like KCL's Columbia dual degree program but it would be too expensive for me. I like Bristol too but I think it ranks a little lower compared to Durham and KCL. If anyone can give me some guidance. Kindly elaborate on your points, Thank you!
Reply 1
id pick KCL or Bristol, i got friends in both unis and they are now super successful and working at famous law firms, so I think their career services + reps for law must be pretty good. just my thoughts. not necessarily true because I'm from a finance background..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending