Masters Qub Nursing 2021 Belfast

Watch this thread
Lisagreen26
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi i thought I would start a thread. Is anyone applying for the Queens Belfast Masters course in nursing 2021?
Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lisagreen26)
Hi i thought I would start a thread. Is anyone applying for the Queens Belfast Masters course in nursing 2021?
Hi Lisagreen26,

Great to hear that you would like to come to Queen's
If you would like to follow this link you can chat to one of our course ambassadors https://www.qub.ac.uk/Study/chat-with-students/
Also, If you have any general questions about Queen's and Belfast, feel free to ask us here!

Good luck with your studies,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, Third year, English and History
es457
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I also applied ☺️
Lisagreen26
Rep:
(Original post by Erin Smyth)
Hi, I also applied ☺️
Oh fab! What u apply for? What is your background? I hear a few nurses are applying which makes me so nervous I applied for mental health and general x
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Hi, at the time o applied mental health wasn’t yet an option so o just applied for adult, I’m about to finish a degree in linguistics at the minute and work in a care home x
Lisagreen26
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, at the time o applied mental health wasn’t yet an option so o just applied for adult, I’m about to finish a degree in linguistics at the minute and work in a care home x
Yeah I’m in a care home too hopefully we both get a place
es457
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Have you heard anything about an interview yet? X
Lisagreen26
Rep:
(Original post by Erin Smyth)
Have you heard anything about an interview yet? X
No nothing at all.. I thought it was June
Stvvv
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi. I applied for the course, too. Mental health. So nervous, as I really have my heart set on it. I didn't think it was appropriate for nurses, as it was a pre reg course? Hopefully we all get a place!
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Stvvv)
Hi. I applied for the course, too. Mental health. So nervous, as I really have my heart set on it. I didn't think it was appropriate for nurses, as it was a pre reg course? Hopefully we all get a place!
Have you got an interview for this yet, I also applied for mental health
Elh33
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I applied for this course for adult nursing! Have my interview 28th of this month!
Stvvv
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Have you got an interview for this yet, I also applied for mental health
Not heard anything yet! 😕
Stvvv
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Elh33)
I applied for this course for adult nursing! Have my interview 28th of this month!
All the best for the interview! Is it online?
Elh33
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Stvvv)
All the best for the interview! Is it online?
Thank you! & Yes! Panel interview online!
Last edited by Elh33; 10 months ago
kelp25
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I have applied for the child nursing and have my interview on the 1st. I’m so nervous for the unknown 😅
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
I have also applied and have an interview on the 28th june and the 1st july. Im wondering how many people have applied and if it will be extremely competitive like the undergrad nursing programmes😬
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
I’ve only applied for adult and mental health, I had my interview for adult a few weeks ago and my mental health one is in the 28th, fingers crossed
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
I’ve only applied for adult and mental health, I had my interview for adult a few weeks ago and my mental health one is in the 28th, fingers crossed
Ohh i thought they were only carrying out interviews now. Did the interview process go okay when you done it for adult nursing and have you heard back yet? Goodluck for the mental health interview!🤞🏼
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
Ohh i thought they were only carrying out interviews now. Did the interview process go okay when you done it for adult nursing and have you heard back yet? Goodluck for the mental health interview!🤞🏼
It went ok, the interview panel were lovely, I’m really hoping it went well enough for a place, no I haven’t heard anything yet! Thank you and you aswell
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
It went ok, the interview panel were lovely, I’m really hoping it went well enough for a place, no I haven’t heard anything yet! Thank you and you aswell
Oh good! Makes me a little less nervous to know it went okay!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.75%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
7.03%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.19%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.78%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.31%

Watched Threads