KrissKross
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I couldn't find any threads talking about accom at KCL for this year in terms of resolving problems, which residences are available on the portal etc. So yeah. Let's do it😅😊
hiiiii1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Which ones are you interested in
KrissKross
Rep:
?
(Original post by hiiiii1)
Which ones are you interested in
Hey there, I applied for KAAS and managed to get it luckily, but I really want Julia Markham. I feel my soul is already there
Elagotchi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, does anybody know if it is possible to move in allready on 12 sep instead of the 19th?
ksdot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elagotchi)
Hey, does anybody know if it is possible to move in allready on 12 sep instead of the 19th?
I don't think so? Because you move in when your contract starts - which is 18/19th Sept ish.
I might be wrong tho im not 100% sure? Maybe contact the kings accommodation team or something.
mte
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elagotchi)
from what i remember you could choose an early move in option for the 13th instead? i can’t remember how exactly i chose it but i did
Elagotchi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mte)
from what i remember you could choose an early move in option for the 13th instead? i can’t remember how exactly i chose it but i did
Yes thank you I talked to the accommodation service. Earliest start is the 13 th.
KrissKross
Rep:
?
(Original post by mte)
Yeah you can pick a week early move-in date before you pick your accommodation, but of course you'll have to pay for the extra week
hiiiii1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I booked Moonraker Point yesterday.
KrissKross
Rep:
?
Ah, no way. Why that one
hiiiii1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KrissKross)
Ah, no way. Why that one
It is close to Guy's campus (where I'll mainly be) so its location is nice and convenient. The rooms look good too.
mahnoorawan9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I booked moonraker point too, what course are yo on?
hiiiii1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mahnoorawan9)
I booked moonraker point too, what course are yo on?
Biomedical science you?
KrissKross
Rep:
?
It is close to Guy's campus (where I'll mainly be) so its location is nice and convenient. The rooms look good too.
Ah we'll be at the same campus. I booked Angel Lane because of the DLR for work so it's great for me in general, and i can't afford Moonraker anyway, plus I don't mind traveling, might just take up cycling when communiting
hiiiii1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KrissKross)
Ah we'll be at the same campus. I booked Angel Lane because of the DLR for work so it's great for me in general, and i can't afford Moonraker anyway, plus I don't mind traveling, might just take up cycling when communiting
Nice. What course are you doing?
matildecarreira5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I booked Atlas today. Anyone else?
puyi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by matildecarreira5)
Hey! I booked Atlas today. Anyone else?
hey sorry i was just wondering, what accommodations were available when you booked ? ty
matildecarreira5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by puyi)
hey sorry i was just wondering, what accommodations were available when you booked ? ty
The residences available were Atlas, Moonraker Point and Angel Lane. For Atlas however, the only rooms available for the 40 weeks contract were non-ensuites, so I switched to the 48 weeks contract and was able to book a small studio. Hope that helped!
puyi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by matildecarreira5)
The residences available were Atlas, Moonraker Point and Angel Lane. For Atlas however, the only rooms available for the 40 weeks contract were non-ensuites, so I switched to the 48 weeks contract and was able to book a small studio. Hope that helped!
ah okay !! thank you
mahnoorawan9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Biomedical science you?
political economy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (218)
43.6%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (38)
7.6%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.2%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed