The Student Room Group

UKCISA: England fee status

Hi does anyone have any clue as to when UKCISA will issue their interpretation of the new regulations/amendments? It’s been around two months and still no word. I understand it’s a very difficult time but students need to know what fees they’re expected to pay to make their decisions...
Reply 1
I have no idea. I’m waiting for fee assessment as well as I have been provisionally granted overseas Status. I am already approved for full support with SFE so the wait from UKCISA it’s quite frustrating
Reply 2
Original post by mkost
I have no idea. I’m waiting for fee assessment as well as I have been provisionally granted overseas Status. I am already approved for full support with SFE so the wait from UKCISA it’s quite frustrating

Yeah according to SFE I could get a Home fee loan regardless of my fee status but I still wouldn’t be able to pay the difference. I need to know if I’ll be eligible for home fees to figure my sh out for next year. It’s almost may ffs
Reply 3
Original post by galuna
Yeah according to SFE I could get a Home fee loan regardless of my fee status but I still wouldn’t be able to pay the difference. I need to know if I’ll be eligible for home fees to figure my sh out for next year. It’s almost may ffs

Yeah I know. There’s nothing we can do. I’m pissed off that for NI and Wales there are guidelines published already. England takes their bloody time
Reply 4
Original post by galuna

Check the UKCISA website, they have finally released a document on how to assess fees for England
Original post by mkost
Check the UKCISA website, they have finally released a document on how to assess fees for England

Yeah!! I saw the two updates, one past midnight because I was so restless. I am so happy! Hopefully my uni will reassess my fee status soon. Thanks for telling me though!
Reply 6
Original post by galunaluna
Yeah!! I saw the two updates, one past midnight because I was so restless. I am so happy! Hopefully my uni will reassess my fee status soon. Thanks for telling me though!

Same here! I emailed my uni straight away 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending