Natahlia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey 😁 Has anyone heard anything or had an interview for part time early childhood studies? Thanks guys
Bro86
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Natahlia)
Hey 😁 Has anyone heard anything or had an interview for part time early childhood studies? Thanks guys
Hey I've been wondering the same as you! I applied and havent heard anything back yet, have you?
Natahlia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bro86)
Hey I've been wondering the same as you! I applied and havent heard anything back yet, have you?
No i haven't heard anything. I think interviews are normally in May for this course. Hopefully we'll hear something very soon
Bro86
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No i haven't heard anything. I think interviews are normally in May for this course. Hopefully we'll hear something very soon
Yeah I saw that and that they may not let you know until the wk before! Was beginning to think maybe I hadnt heard because I'd be rejected at the first hurdle lol.
Natahlia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bro86)
Yeah I saw that and that they may not let you know until the wk before! Was beginning to think maybe I hadnt heard because I'd be rejected at the first hurdle lol.
Fingers crossed it's at least a week. Need plenty of time to prep. Let me know if you hear anything and i'll do the same 😁
Bro86
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey you heard anything yet?
Natahlia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bro86)
Hey you heard anything yet?
No, nothing. I did email them on Wednesday and they said they have only started discussing how to proceed with the interviews. Seems everything is running a bit behind
Bro86
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I didnt even think of emailing them, good call. Well hopefully it wont be too much longer. Maybe interviews wont begin to end of the month.
Bro86
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey just to let you know I recieved an unconditional offer to the course, so they must be getting back to people.
Natahlia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bro86)
Hey just to let you know I recieved an uncondiitional offer to the course, so they must be getting back to people.
I received an unconditional offer too. Woohoo!! Do we get away with not doing an interview then?
Bro86
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I received an unconditional offer too. Woohoo!! Do we get away with not doing an interview then?
It looks that way! The university running late with admissions has worked to our advantage lol. Do you know any thing about the course, is it in the evening?
Natahlia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bro86)
It looks that way! The university running late with admissions has worked to our advantage lol. Do you know any thing about the course, is it in the evening?
Fab. Yes, the first year is on a Monday from 4 to 8 and i think one or 2 of the other years are mon and tues 4 to 8. Works great for me, i can still work
Bro86
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thats brill! Think I'm still in shock that's it, I was thinking ok prep for interview, do interview then another wait to find out if accepted lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (21)
30.88%
No (47)
69.12%

Watched Threads