The Student Room Group

QMUL global law/law LLB 2021

heya - so I'm hopefully going to QMUL for Global law in Sep and wanted to know if anyone was in the same situation as me! Feel like I haven't done anything for law since writing my personal statement, so any legal news chat is also v welcome :smile:
Honestly, you don't need to do anything with law unless you want to. I would recommend letters to a law student just to prepare you for studying (I read it before I started by degree and found it extremely useful). Otherwise, just enjoy your summer before your degree begins because for the next three years you will be completing a lot of studying, and then getting work experience through the summer holidays.
Reply 2
Original post by one_two_three
Honestly, you don't need to do anything with law unless you want to. I would recommend letters to a law student just to prepare you for studying (I read it before I started by degree and found it extremely useful). Otherwise, just enjoy your summer before your degree begins because for the next three years you will be completing a lot of studying, and then getting work experience through the summer holidays.

Fair, thnx for ur grt advice!! Yeh it does feel weird going off to study something at uni that I’ve never learnt in school before

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending