The Student Room Group

Failed one out of 9 GCSE's

I don't want to waste time explaining, but basically i know i got 8 B-A's in my GCSE's and one fail, that one fail being biology. I intend to do A levels at my school and take Computer Science, Maths, Economics and Sociology, (I know I'll get an A* in comp sci and a B in maths GCSE) I'm just wondering if there's a situation where failing biology GCSE can negatively impact me, I do not intend to ever go down a career path related to biology.
nah dont worry about it (maybe a little for sociology though)
Original post by Deenzel
I don't want to waste time explaining, but basically i know i got 8 B-A's in my GCSE's and one fail, that one fail being biology. I intend to do A levels at my school and take Computer Science, Maths, Economics and Sociology, (I know I'll get an A* in comp sci and a B in maths GCSE) I'm just wondering if there's a situation where failing biology GCSE can negatively impact me, I do not intend to ever go down a career path related to biology.

Very very unlikely.

I wouldn't do 4 A levels though, unless your school makes you start with 4, it's completely unnecessary.
For GCSE I got U in my DT (food) and D in my Stats and now I hold offer from universities. Universities only care about good a levels.

Quick Reply

Latest