Forum / chatroom for practising solicitors and barristers

Watch
pcll99
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
is there a forum / chatroom for practising solicitors and barristers?

thanks..
Crazy Jamie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Some practising barristers and solicitors post in the Legal forum, which is a subforum to this one. In terms of whether there is a specific forum for those practising in the legal profession, not on this site. There is a site called Juriosity, which is a sort of directory and forum for legal professionals. I don't use it but I'm fairly sure you have to be a practising lawyer (and be able to substantiate that) to sign up. Beyond that, I'm not aware of a specific site for practising lawyers. If your aim is to mix with practising lawyers, I would recommend Twitter or LinkedIn. Both have a substantial base of legal professionals. The nature of the interaction is different between the two, but they're as close as it gets to a forum or chatroom for legal professionals.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed