The Student Room Group

Haz's boring thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazzz01
Isr- n/a forces shooting bullets and stun grenades at Palestinian worshippers (small children incl.!) at the Al Aqsa mosque makes my blood boil. App medics weren't even allowed in! I pray Palestine finds peace. #freepalestine

Likewise man it's just unbearable to watch astaghfurallah and yk what sucks even more is that all these Muslim countries tries are just sitting there watching

Also I love what u call them Isr-n/a class 😂
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Heartless kanye west

@xsowmix u too ^^^

BANGER

sk
Original post by the_pharaoh
Likewise man it's just unbearable to watch astaghfurallah and yk what sucks even more is that all these Muslim countries tries are just sitting there watching

Also I love what u call them Isr-n/a class 😂

yh, majority of them are corrupt and they're just as evil. Ofc, it'll always be that for me.
Original post by Hazzz01
yh, majority of them are corrupt and they're just as evil. Ofc, it'll always be that for me.

Well it has always been that to me
never thought of that tho pretty clever if I say so myself. Im gonna start using it 😂
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Hazzz01
can any of you cry like they do in movies? like u don't make any sound, just tears running down..
pls i can't b the only one here

Yeah I thought everyone could

Yk I saw this TikTok where it's a clip of Tom and Jerry and Tom is reading an empty book with no writing and laughing and the guy who made the tiktok was like me reading Is-n/a's history 😂
Original post by 909873
Yeah I thought everyone could

:borat:
Original post by the_pharaoh
Yk I saw this TikTok where it's a clip of Tom and Jerry and Tom is reading an empty book with no writing and laughing and the guy who made the tiktok was like me reading Is-n/a's history 😂

**** Balfour and his declaration.
abel's so heartbroken 💔
surprise surprise, ended up gaining weight this month
Day in the life, let’s see if you really trap
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Day in the life, let’s see if you really trap

turn off the autotune
Beibs in the trap
let's see how you really rap (haha)
Original post by Anonymous
turn off the autotune

Let’s hear how you really rap, haha