The Student Room Group

What's the most useless talent you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunny.side.up
I CAN TOO!! :five:

YESSSSSS nostril flare gang :five:
What do you mean by decent?
Original post by Sabertooth
I can rest my knees on my shoulders with my hands supporting my weight on the floor. :cool:

I can do that as well! :godancing:
Like backwards?
I can do that as well! :godancing:

:five:
Reply 25
Go on

Within a minute or two of eating food I can quite easily regurgitate it at will.

sometimes i can still do it hours after i've eaten.

i don't stick my hands down my throat or anything, and it does not feel horrible like when you are being sick..., but if i regurgitate my food and decide to spit it out instead of re-swallow it, it appears to other people like i am legitimately being sick ....and once i faked being sick like this in the street when i was with my mum, i can't remember why i did it.
Original post by ANM775
Within a minute or two of eating food I can quite easily regurgitate it at will.

sometimes i can still do it hours after i've eaten.

i don't stick my hands down my throat or anything, and it does not feel horrible like when you are being sick..., but if i regurgitate my food and decide to spit it out instead of re-swallow it, it appears to other people like i am legitimately being sick ....and once i faked being sick like this in the street when i was with my mum, i can't remember why i did it.

I had a friend that could do that too. It has something to do with your throat expansion.

That's cool! Is that your only talent?
I do an above average impression of Kurt Angle
Reply 28
I can bend all my fingers and toes like backwards and sideways lol
#hypermobility crewww
Original post by Jonathanツ
I always though being useless was my talent

So relatable it hurts.
Wow, that's impressive! Does it hurt?

Original post by doubleGs
I do an above average impression of Kurt Angle

Who is that?

Original post by a_w_
I can bend all my fingers and toes like backwards and sideways lol
#hypermobility crewww

I know people who can do that, its freaky! :ashamed2:
Original post by Serene Dreams
So relatable it hurts.

:console:
How do you do that? :lolwut:

I don't know. I don't know why I have the invisible powers. Most often its used to steal monopoly money from right in front of them, swapping peoples dinners for mine, and pick pocketing while as far as they're concerned I'm across the room. Once I put a dog jobbie in a frenemy's front pocket while he wore the coat.

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 4Skin
I don't know. I don't know why I have the invisible powers. Most often its used to steal monopoly money from right in front of them, swapping peoples dinners for mine, and pick pocketing while as far as they're concerned I'm across the room. Once I put a dog jobbie in a frenemy's front pocket while he wore the coat.

Are you serious?! 🤮
Are you serious?! 🤮

Yes. He had it coming and only found it when he put his hands in his pocket. Do not make me use my powers on you.
Breathe air.

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
I can type 187 words per minute on a keyboard layout that nobody's ever heard of or uses.
Reply 37
Touch typing or making owl noises
Original post by 4Skin
Yes. He had it coming and only found it when he put his hands in his pocket. Do not make me use my powers on you.

Please, no! :afraid: No, sir!
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
Breathe air.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest