Chcooo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone manage to find the 2020 paper 2 for business or know any of the questions, is. So please let me know
stella12345
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
go on the course website as the exam boards have released some stuff under 2021 covid bit, you have to work out what is what as it isnt said
vesko_3611
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by stella12345)
go on the course website as the exam boards have released some stuff under 2021 covid bit, you have to work out what is what as it isnt said
Can you please send me the link!
stella12345
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
are you edexcel??
username5735573
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chcooo)
Anyone manage to find the 2020 paper 2 for business or know any of the questions, is. So please let me know
I have it
Last edited by username5735573; 1 year ago
vesko_3611
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
are you edexcel??
Yes!
stella12345
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vesko_3611)
Yes!
https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...ning-materials
under 2021 assessment materials for students
vesko_3611
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
under 2021 assessment materials for students
But that’s A level I don’t do A levels
stella12345
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
But that’s A level I don’t do A levels
theres gcse ones as well
stella12345
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
matt123456987
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Message me on insta (edward707_1999) to discuss the business paper further
vesko_3611
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wormdurm)
I have the papers if u need them and the ms
Dm me on insta @gcsepapershere
thanks but I already did the paper.
jamieking3567
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have it
realy???
Crazylion2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Do you remember what the 16 markers were about?
Icyyyisa
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have it
Hii do you have the paper 2 as level edexcel 2020? The one in may?
Icyyyisa
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did u do an as paper?
Icyyyisa
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Did u do an as edexcel paper ? If so what was in paper 2 like the topics - I rlly need it it would be so helpful
Xowikx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Do you have the AS papers or A level
businesshelp8
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by examp19.20)
i have 2020/2019 paper which will be used in your mocks. i have ANY paper you need. just add examplug19.20 on snapchat to ace your mocks!!
hey
can you tell me what came up in the business Edexcel alevel paper 2020?
thank you
Younus.111
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Can anyone send the edexcel AS business 2020 paper 2? Please.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads