The Student Room Group

Nhs apprenticeship higher learning

Hi guys wondering if anyone has done an apprenticeship inter during covid times? I have done the application, got through then done my maths & English test, which again I got through I also have had my interview which was done on the telephone & the ladie explained I will now have a zoom call where 3/4 of us will be live. It has multiple places so does that mean we are all in? And what happens in the online zoom, does anyone have experience? Thanks I’m advance.
Reply 1
If a formal offer hasn't been made, it's probably another interview. Often in non-covid times you would attend an assessment day with other candidates. This could be them simulating part of that. You can always email them and ask what to expect. I've been told for the apprenticeship interviews I've been through, either directly or asked. Good luck!
Original post by k1tsun3
If a formal offer hasn't been made, it's probably another interview. Often in non-covid times you would attend an assessment day with other candidates. This could be them simulating part of that. You can always email them and ask what to expect. I've been told for the apprenticeship interviews I've been through, either directly or asked. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the reply, really appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending