emily.daisy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey,

I have recently accepted my offer to study midwifery at LSBU and wanted to maybe get to know some people that will be on my course in September, to help with nerves

So if you're joining LSBU for midwifery (or anything for that matter) please get in touch.

Em
Lois_vm
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I've just accepted my offer for midwifery as well! Is LSBU your first choice?
emily.daisy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lois_vm)
Hey, I've just accepted my offer for midwifery as well! Is LSBU your first choice?
Yes, it was my first choice. I’ve accepted the place and it was unconditional as I have had a gap year so not waiting on results, so I’ll definitely be going.
How exciting!! Was LSBU your first choice? Is yours conditional on A-level results?
Lois_vm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emily.daisy)
Yes, it was my first choice. I’ve accepted the place and it was unconditional as I have had a gap year so not waiting on results, so I’ll definitely be going.
How exciting!! Was LSBU your first choice? Is yours conditional on A-level results?
It was actually Greenwich but when I spoke to some midwives they said LSBU is better so I'm going there instead. I'm actually doing an access course to get in so my offer is conditional. And yess I'm so excited!! How did your interview go cuz mine was kinda weird
emily.daisy
Rep:
?
It was actually Greenwich but when I spoke to some midwives they said LSBU is better so I'm going there instead. I'm actually doing an access course to get in so my offer is conditional. And yess I'm so excited!! How did your interview go cuz mine was kinda weird
Oh wow, that’s exciting!!
Yeah my interview was weird and I felt like it had gone awfully, so I was really surprised to get the offer. It was my first interview out of all unis and completely knocked my confidence until I actually got the offer.
So with the access course, are you doing that currently or is that what you’ll be doing in September?
Lois_vm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh wow, that’s exciting!!
Yeah my interview was weird and I felt like it had gone awfully, so I was really surprised to get the offer. It was my first interview out of all unis and completely knocked my confidence until I actually got the offer.
So with the access course, are you doing that currently or is that what you’ll be doing in September?
Awh well I'm happy for you I know its super nerve wrecking, I think I actually flopped my Greenwich interview cuz they asked me about the MBRRACE report and I had no clue what it was! But my interview with LSBU they literally asked me barely anything about midwifery but a lot of non midwifery related questions which was kinda confusing. I am doing my access course now tho and starting the course in September
emily.daisy
Rep:
?
Awh well I'm happy for you I know its super nerve wrecking, I think I actually flopped my Greenwich interview cuz they asked me about the MBRRACE report and I had no clue what it was! But my interview with LSBU they literally asked me barely anything about midwifery but a lot of non midwifery related questions which was kinda confusing. I am doing my access course now tho and starting the course in September
Aww thank you!! I’m happy for you too! And I’m so glad I now at least know of someone on the course in September. I’m beyond nervous, but also excited! My interview for LSBU was very similar.
Last edited by emily.daisy; 1 month ago
Lois_vm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank youu x
Do you have Snapchat or anything we can deffo keep in contact especially closer to when we start
emily.daisy
Rep:
?
Thank youu x
Do you have Snapchat or anything we can deffo keep in contact especially closer to when we start
Yeah sure!!
I can’t message you it because I need to finish my profile, but it’s just the same as my name on this: Emily.daisy
Last edited by emily.daisy; 1 month ago
Lois_vm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay I’ve just added you x
emily.daisy
Rep:
?
Okay I’ve just added you x
I’ve accepted!
Georgina Buchan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am ! X
Georgina Buchan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have just firmed it ! Xx
Georgina Buchan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah sure!!
I can’t message you it because I need to finish my profile, but it’s just the same as my name on this: Emily.daisy
Hi guys it would be nice to get to know you both as I’m starting in September too ! Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads