The Student Room Group

EPQ

I'm in the process of choosing my EPQ title and topic. I'm wanting to do something fashion related and make an artefact. I'm thinking to create a womenswear collection looking at the evolution of womens fashion from the 60s to present day.
Do you think this would be a good topic to do it on? If you don't do you have any fashion related ideas for me?
Reply 1
Original post by millyv
I'm in the process of choosing my EPQ title and topic. I'm wanting to do something fashion related and make an artefact. I'm thinking to create a womenswear collection looking at the evolution of womens fashion from the 60s to present day.
Do you think this would be a good topic to do it on? If you don't do you have any fashion related ideas for me?

This sounds like a brilliant EPQ idea!! You could go into great depth with this too by looking at accessories, makeup, hairstyles etc. The more detail you go into on a really specific, niche area will really help boost your mark...prove that you’ve researched one aspect in considerable depth!! You could even shorten the time span to make it a little less broad and really allow yourself to focus your title on one aspect/era. You could also think about what country you are going to be looking at or even a selection of countries to compare how their fashion is different/similar over time. Be creative with it and try and enjoy yourself....if you enjoy it you are much more likely to be motivated to get a better grade!!
Reply 2
Original post by ellenarcher
This sounds like a brilliant EPQ idea!! You could go into great depth with this too by looking at accessories, makeup, hairstyles etc. The more detail you go into on a really specific, niche area will really help boost your mark...prove that you’ve researched one aspect in considerable depth!! You could even shorten the time span to make it a little less broad and really allow yourself to focus your title on one aspect/era. You could also think about what country you are going to be looking at or even a selection of countries to compare how their fashion is different/similar over time. Be creative with it and try and enjoy yourself....if you enjoy it you are much more likely to be motivated to get a better grade!!

ahhh thank you so much <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending