im writing a book and i dont know what the tittle should be i will give you some part

Watch
campann000
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
spring break they have a 2 week spring break and the girl goes on a trip with her knowledge bowl team and she doesn't have any friends. And she had so much pressure and she had a anxiety attack and she ran out of the room during the final mach and ran up the stairs and tried to get in her room and she dropped her key card when she was trying to go in and she fell on her knees and sat in front of her door with her arms wrapped around herself crying then someone walks and she hears a deep voice say ¨are you ok?¨. Later learned it is the guy that ran into her

She remembers that when she was a freshman she was watching her brother's football game and reading, it was (- tba school name-) her school v.s (- tba school name-) a different school in the area. one of the guys from the other team was going for the ball and jumped and fell into her.

As I was getting ready for the second to last knowledge bowl. I was getting nervous but I had to shake it off. I took a shower in warm water not too hot nor cold. I felt the water drip down my face as I washed my hair with the little bottles they gave you. I sniffed it. It smelt like lavender it relaxed me. I let my nerves leave me and closed my eyes. I breathe in and out in and out. I tell myself ¨Sara just breathe it is ok you have done hundreds of these¨.
As I finished in the shower I wrapped one of the fuzzy robes around me. Then brushed my hair out and blow-dried it. As I got done blow drying my hair I heard my phone ring. I walked over to my bed and sat down and picked up my phone. It was Noah, my brother I answered it without hesitation. ¨ hi little sis are you getting ready for your thing¨ ¨Noah you are 3 minutes older. And my THING is in 5 hours¨ ¨ya I know but you need all the time you can get¨ He is right which i'm getting ready but he wont know that. I hear laughing in the background. It was probably Michael Scott. He was my brother's best friend. They met when Noah went to a football camp for the summer when he was 6. Michael was nice. He was tall and had dark brown hair almost black. He had green eyes as I was thinking I heard. ¨sara stop thinking about the competition you're going to do great¨ ¨thanks Noah I just wish mom and dad could come they are always busy¨ ¨i know sis but I'm sure that theywould come if they could and plus you have me what more do you need¨ I just imagine his stupid smirk on his face. ¨ya sure I have to go get dressed bye Noah call you after¨ ¨ok little sis byeeee!!!¨ ¨i'm not yo…..¨ I hear the beeping that means you hang up. I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. I took a deep breath and stood up and walked to the closet where I hung my outfit neatly the day before. I opened it and grabbed the hanger I walked to my bed and laid it down. I looked at it and smiled why can't everything be this simple in life. It was a light blue button-up blouse with a light yellow cashmere sweater and a brown belt and a white skirt that just hit the top of my knees and light yellow socks that go over my ankles a little and black combat boots.
Last edited by campann000; 1 month ago
campann000
Rep:
?
it is not close to done i have not edit it yet or anything so stay kind please
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Noah's Aunt.
Lavender Suds.
Panic Attack.
Anxiety
(The name of the main character)
The Knowledge Bowl Goldfish
The Intellectual
(The name of the romance interest)
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by campann000)
it is not close to done i have not edit it yet or anything so stay kind please
You haven't explained enough about the plot development to suggest a title. Provide enough of a precis that we can see if it is a romance, thriller, chick-lit...
campann000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
You haven't explained enough about the plot development to suggest a title. Provide enough of a precis that we can see if it is a romance, thriller, chick-lit...
ok sorry lol si the main girl is 17-18 she comes form a hard working familey who pushes her to do the best all the time and she gose on a trip with she class over spring brake.... her one sec this is better this the loves info “When i was born his dad was not in his life. When he was 5 he came back and left for hours then came back probably for work. Anyway then when i was starting to get used to him being in my life my mom told us she was pregnant and then went out for for a celebration dinner but dad had to go to work and finish up something. We took mom's car because moms had 2 seats because dad had left. When we got to the dinner we waited in the little arcade it had and 45 min later dad got there. And we eat it was sooo good and then had dessert and i hugged my parents and told them “ “ i am so happy” and my dad said “that's good little dude” “ Then dad had to go back to work because he worked night shirts on weekends and me and mom went home and i went to bed when i woke up i heard crying it was my mom i ran down the stars and she was on her knees holding a letter and looked at me and then opened her arms and said he's gone again and i ran to her and promised her she would not be hurt again. 8 months later lily was born she was beautiful she had dads eyes and moms hair. Then one day when i was 10 and lily was 4 i started seeing mom always was on her phone and leaving us with the nabors and coming back 5 hours later then one day i saw her whispering with ms and mr parks are older nambers and they smiled and looked at me holding lily’s hand. Then about 5 months later me and lily were playing outside and mom said “kids come in side there something i need to show you” then me and lily went inside and there was my dad standing there. He said “Hi kids” he gasps and crouches down and opens his arms “lily im your daddy i was away for awhile but i'm back now and wont go ever again” lilly ran to him and hugged him and once they were done he stood up and came to me and ruffled my hair and said hi little dude and i remind myself what he keep doing and that i promised my mom to protect this family and i fully intend on doing to and i still talk to him it has gotten better but i still keep my walls up because once i let them down he will leave it has been 9 years and so far he is there and provides for us but i just don't feel like he is really changed. So that is why i don't like him he is just going to leave once i start to love him again”
campann000
Rep:
?
i love that thanks
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Noah's Aunt.
Lavender Suds.
Panic Attack.
Anxiety
(The name of the main character)
The Knowledge Bowl Goldfish
The Intellectual
(The name of the romance interest)i
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by campann000)
ok sorry lol si the main girl is 17-18 she comes form a hard working familey who pushes her to do the best all the time and she gose on a trip with she class over spring brake.... her one sec this is better this the loves info “When i was born his dad was not in his life. When he was 5 he came back and left for hours then came back probably for work. Anyway then when i was starting to get used to him being in my life my mom told us she was pregnant and then went out for for a celebration dinner but dad had to go to work and finish up something. We took mom's car because moms had 2 seats because dad had left. When we got to the dinner we waited in the little arcade it had and 45 min later dad got there. And we eat it was sooo good and then had dessert and i hugged my parents and told them “ “ i am so happy” and my dad said “that's good little dude” “ Then dad had to go back to work because he worked night shirts on weekends and me and mom went home and i went to bed when i woke up i heard crying it was my mom i ran down the stars and she was on her knees holding a letter and looked at me and then opened her arms and said he's gone again and i ran to her and promised her she would not be hurt again. 8 months later lily was born she was beautiful she had dads eyes and moms hair. Then one day when i was 10 and lily was 4 i started seeing mom always was on her phone and leaving us with the nabors and coming back 5 hours later then one day i saw her whispering with ms and mr parks are older nambers and they smiled and looked at me holding lily’s hand. Then about 5 months later me and lily were playing outside and mom said “kids come in side there something i need to show you” then me and lily went inside and there was my dad standing there. He said “Hi kids” he gasps and crouches down and opens his arms “lily im your daddy i was away for awhile but i'm back now and wont go ever again” lilly ran to him and hugged him and once they were done he stood up and came to me and ruffled my hair and said hi little dude and i remind myself what he keep doing and that i promised my mom to protect this family and i fully intend on doing to and i still talk to him it has gotten better but i still keep my walls up because once i let them down he will leave it has been 9 years and so far he is there and provides for us but i just don't feel like he is really changed. So that is why i don't like him he is just going to leave once i start to love him again”
All you've said about the story is basically girl goes on spring break. And then what? That's not a precis; you've written a long, rambling paragraph that makes no sense. "When I was born his dad was not in his life..": whose dad? You haven't mentioned another male.
.Dezer.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All you've said about the story is basically girl goes on spring break. And then what? That's not a precis; you've written a long, rambling paragraph that makes no sense. "When I was born his dad was not in his life..": whose dad? You haven't mentioned another male.
Surnia woke up and chose to be a savage
campann000
Rep:
?
the love interest dad but she just has to chose the guy or making her family happy
Abeer37
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It seems like you're trying to write a contemporary book.
So the main plot of your story is whether she chooses the guy she thinks is her true love or her family?
In that case, maybe you can write Torn In Between
Honestly I wouldn't bother to think much about the title before finishing the writing cause I do admit it is tough BUT the name kinda comes along if you know what specifically do you want the readers to feel or know what you're trying to portray. Maybe the last line of your last chapter of the book which brings it to the whole beginning or the sentimental words only the two understands or her own secret nickname.
You know your story better to name the book.
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by .Dezer.)
Surnia woke up and chose to be a savage
I chose to be honest.
campann000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Abeer37)
It seems like you're trying to write a contemporary book.
So the main plot of your story is whether she chooses the guy she thinks is her true love or her family?
In that case, maybe you can write Torn In Between
Honestly I wouldn't bother to think much about the title before finishing the writing cause I do admit it is tough BUT the name kinda comes along if you know what specifically do you want the readers to feel or know what you're trying to portray. Maybe the last line of your last chapter of the book which brings it to the whole beginning or the sentimental words only the two understands or her own secret nickname.
You know your story better to name the book.
ok thanks so much i love that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (201)
43.79%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (51)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (98)
21.35%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.24%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed