The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Uni of Glasgow experience??

Hi everyone!

I got an offer from the uni of Glasgow for the course physics/computing science and I just want some insight from students already studying there how the uni is, the teaching quality, the support, the more flexible course structure, the social life vs. academic life balance.

Any information is useful!
I will give some background about myself: I'm an international student and I am muslim. I tend to not engage with nightlife life and things so I would much prefer to compare unis based on their academics instead.

I also have an offer from the university of edinburgh so I don't really know which one to pick. The only thing that is that edinburgh is much more expensive in terms of tuition fees for an international student than it is for Glasgow.

But please let me know about your experience in Glasgow! It would help my decision loads!!
Original post by olliamber
Hi everyone!

I got an offer from the uni of Glasgow for the course physics/computing science and I just want some insight from students already studying there how the uni is, the teaching quality, the support, the more flexible course structure, the social life vs. academic life balance.

Any information is useful!
I will give some background about myself: I'm an international student and I am muslim. I tend to not engage with nightlife life and things so I would much prefer to compare unis based on their academics instead.

I also have an offer from the university of edinburgh so I don't really know which one to pick. The only thing that is that edinburgh is much more expensive in terms of tuition fees for an international student than it is for Glasgow.

But please let me know about your experience in Glasgow! It would help my decision loads!!

Hey! I know this is an old thread, but what did you end up choosing? How are you liking your choice?

I'm currently debating between Glasgow and Edinburgh... would love to know your overall opinion!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest