Year 11 Leavers

Watch this thread
lavanya140305
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, we are having our year 11 leavers soon and I am part of the student team organising what we do on the day.
So far, I got only shirt signing as an idea. What do you guys think me and my year should do on our last day?
Lydia Taylor (YSJU Student Ambassador)
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lavanya140305)
Hey, we are having our year 11 leavers soon and I am part of the student team organising what we do on the day.
So far, I got only shirt signing as an idea. What do you guys think me and my year should do on our last day?
Hi!

At my school we had a leaver's award ceremony which was great. A couple of weeks before the end of term the student team organising leavers picked lots of different categories then handed them out a voting sheet to every year 11. We voted on things such as 'who is most likely to be prime minster', 'most likely to be famous', 'best dressed', 'teacher's pet', 'nicest person' e.t.c. There was a male and female winner for each category. On our leaver's day the winners were announced and handed certificated in a Year 11 assembly.

We also had a montage of pictures and videos put together from all our years at school, which was so nice to see!

I hope this helps!

Good luck.
Lydia
lavanya140305
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Lydia Taylor (YSJU Student Ambassador))
Hi!

At my school we had a leaver's award ceremony which was great. A couple of weeks before the end of term the student team organising leavers picked lots of different categories then handed them out a voting sheet to every year 11. We voted on things such as 'who is most likely to be prime minster', 'most likely to be famous', 'best dressed', 'teacher's pet', 'nicest person' e.t.c. There was a male and female winner for each category. On our leaver's day the winners were announced and handed certificated in a Year 11 assembly.

We also had a montage of pictures and videos put together from all our years at school, which was so nice to see!

I hope this helps!

Good luck.
Lydia
Thank you for this. We haven't got many pictures and videos due to lockdown but I will put forward the idea of the award ceremony
vivisection
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
water fight - whether it's with bottles, balloons, whatever. I'd recommend after your last or last whole year exam because everybody can relax and it may be one of the last times you all see each other
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (67)
28.39%
As I expected (73)
30.93%
Harder (88)
37.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.39%

Watched Threads