Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Woke up to an offer from Brighton,
Have had 3 rejections and still waiting on one. This news has put me in a very good mood. The waiting has been unbearable at times.
Good luck to you all

Thank you Brighton
nm12345
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Congratulations on your offer!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nm12345)
Congratulations on your offer!
Many thanks.
University of Brighton Enquiries
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Woke up to an offer from Brighton,
Have had 3 rejections and still waiting on one. This news has put me in a very good mood. The waiting has been unbearable at times.
Good luck to you all

Thank you Brighton
Congratulations on your offer! :party:

Hopefully we will be welcoming you in September!

Good luck with your other application!

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep
Anonymous #1
(Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries)
Congratulations on your offer! :party:

Hopefully we will be welcoming you in September!

Good luck with your other application!

Thank you so much.
I am trying to find out what kind of class size it would be for Business management .
Also more about Student accommodation.

I would be grateful for any help on these matters. I will be coming from France, I do know The Brighton area but not sure when the campus will be for Business.

Thank you again,
Take care
University of Brighton Enquiries
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you so much.
I am trying to find out what kind of class size it would be for Business management .
Also more about Student accommodation.

I would be grateful for any help on these matters. I will be coming from France, I do know The Brighton area but not sure when the campus will be for Business.

Thank you again,
Take care
I have contacted the Business School for you to see if I can find out the number of students on the Business Management course and class sizes. Once I hear back i'll let you know

In regards to accommodation, the Business courses are run on our Moulsecoomb campus. You can apply for any halls of accommodation, it does not have to be the closest halls of residence to your course. However, the closest halls of accommodation to the Moulsecoomb campus are:

Moulsecoomb place

Varley Park

Mithras halls

You can see a full list of our halls and view them through 360 tours here. You can also filter your options to select the Moulsecoomb campus. The results will show you the different prices and room options.

To be eligible for guaranteed accommodation in 2021, you must meet the following criteria:

Make Brighton your firm choice of university
Be starting your first year of full-time study
Apply for university accommodation by the deadline - Wednesday 30 June, 2021

Full details on the accommodation application process can be found here.

If you would prefer private renting, our accommodation team can also help arrange this. You can find their contact details and further information on private renting here.

I hope this is helpful. If you would like a students opinions on accommodation, the business courses or student life, you can contact current Business Management with Finance BSc(Hons) student Ngoneh here. Please also feel free to contact any other student listed, as they will all be happy to help discuss accommodation and student life.

I hope this is helpful!

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed