?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which is the best anime series and why?
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It has to be Pokémon, because it allows everyone to feel like one is part of Ash Ketchum's journey with cool Pokémon battles and fantastic adventures.
stargazerman23
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chewbaccagal06)
One piece and Hunter X hunter, It has good plot and amazing characters
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is a tough one. As an anime enthusiast, all anime is amazing. However, I would say that my top two would be The Seven Deadly Sins and Soul eater.
pinkpanther78
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
DEATH NOTE..All the characters have their own motivation and they seem more human like.
Last edited by pinkpanther78; 1 month ago
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ahh this is too hard. I love Naruto and Hunter X Hunter, but Your Lie in April always makes me cry lol and it makes me appreciate life and my love for the violin so much. And the music, as well as the choice of classical music pieces, is just amazing.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As it is about series, I thought that it is better to move this thread from Films to TV series. Done!

AngryJellyfish and quasa you two first, I need more time to think of good anime series.
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I grew up on Dragon Ball Z so I would say that is my favourite. But in terms of plot and animations, I would say Jujutsu Kaisen is the best, it’s animations are unmatched. Defo give it a go.
EliteBoy8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh and Hunter x Hunter is obviously another banger. My profile pic shows my love for a specific character, Killua Zoldyck.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I dunno if it’s the best one but y’all should go watch One Punch Man
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Baccano! for its fantastically complex plot and massive, well-developed cast of characters, all somehow fit into 13 episodes.
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My top anime’s are

Banana fish, dororo, death note, and Naruto ofc
astrogirl_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Attack on Titan - the plot is so well thought-out and it never fails to surprise you. Everything just fits together perfectly at the end.
Deathnote - Its a really interesting unique story as you follow the villain and you get to hear his thoughts and see his side of things.
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by astrogirl_)
Attack on Titan - the plot is so well thought-out and it never fails to surprise you. Everything just fits together perfectly at the end.
Deathnote - Its a really interesting unique story as you follow the villain and you get to hear his thoughts and see his side of things.
I agree, those are masterpieces
ssenri
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i wanna say code geass is probably the best that i've watched recently but hunter x hunter is a close favourite. code geass is good because of story and hunter x hunter characters are done so well i would normally hate gon but he's grown on me :< i just finished watching it a few days ago
Neomita
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pinkpanther78)
DEATH NOTE..All the characters have their own motivation and they seem more human like.
I couldn’t agree more as to how much of a drive each character has to acquire their own motives . Overall, an amazing anime , indeed !
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ssenri)
i wanna say code geass is probably the best that i've watched recently but hunter x hunter is a close favourite. code geass is good because of story and hunter x hunter characters are done so well i would normally hate gon but he's grown on me :< i just finished watching it a few days ago
**** I need to finish hxh, I got wayyy to distracted from other anime’s :<
username5300764
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
seven deadly sins, saiki k (its more comedy), blue exorcist, promise neverland
16talfar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a lot of animes tbh that I consider 9/10, none that are 10/10 yet for me. Eh, maybe its cos I have only watched like 97 anime which ain't that much in reality.
Spoiler:
Show
AOT was 10/10 for me until that manga ending ;( it was so rushed and killed off everything before it. I don't even class it as a canonical ending at this point. Don't know why Isayama ended it like this, it simply makes you question: "What was the purpose of everything before this?" - a meaningless ending to an excellent story, it felt like a horrible after-taste.

AOT fans do not check the spoiler above
Last edited by 16talfar; 1 month ago
ssenri
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fellowweebhere)
**** I need to finish hxh, I got wayyy to distracted from other anime’s :<
what episode are u on :3 its long so i can see why u can get distracted i literally only finished it cus i binged it every night when i didnt have school. but omg its so good i cant shut up about it recently
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads