Dwp work coach 2021 reserve list London

Watch this thread
Bibirk
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Who else is still waiting on reserve list , any changes in portal or communication been made ?
Nicsosavvy
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
I am! Been on reserve for almost 1 week since apparently they don't have any vacancies in the South London and Essex region. Was given a provisional offer and then places on reserve.. just wish they didn't get people's hopes up like this 😢
Frankfurters
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Nicsosavvy)
I am! Been on reserve for almost 1 week since apparently they don't have any vacancies in the South London and Essex region. Was given a provisional offer and then places on reserve.. just wish they didn't get people's hopes up like this 😢
Excat same thing happened to me. I also applied for West London vacancy so I am hoping that has a different outcome.
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Frankfurters)
Excat same thing happened to me. I also applied for West London vacancy so I am hoping that has a different outcome.
Im the same for west London . Have they completed your checks ?
Stu19
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
When did you guys receive the email?
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
This morning around 9 . Where have you applied for ?
Stu19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I received it around that time too. I applied to west London.
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Stu19)
I received it around that time too. I applied to west London.
This gives me hope . I’ve spoken to my friend who works for them and he said it’s Normal . Have they completed your checks yet ?
Stu19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by myalauryn)
This gives me hope . I’ve spoken to my friend who works for them and he said it’s Normal . Have they completed your checks yet ?
have you applied to west London too? I heard the same thing. Yes, everything was completed was just waiting for them to call to ask the start date.
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yea west London . My friend also received the email same time I’ve just heard . Think it’s standard now . Where’s your preference?
Stu19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Has your friend applied for the same role? It was west ealing as my first choice, yours?
I heard many mix information regarding the reserve list. People are still offered job when they were added to reserve list.
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yes same job . My first choice is Harrow , Brent , Ealing , Hillingdon . I honestly think it’s normal now because they put me on the reserve list then a hour later my boss got a email for a reference. Really doesn’t make sense and it awkward them contacting my boss
Stu19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
really? have you tried calling them and asking for more information as to why they contacted your manager after you been put on the reserve list. They contacted my current manager 1-2 weeks ago which now puts me in a very awkward situation and why would they do that if they were going to add me to reserve list and not guarantee me a job.
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yes I called them and they said that all they can tell me is I’m in on the reserve list and will be contacted if a position becomes available. What information have you received?
Stu19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
they are not helpful at all. I received the same information as you and read few things online. I wanted to know if there was anyone who was put on the reserve list but didn't have any position appear within the given time frame.

hopefully your manager can complete the reference and you hear from them with good news.
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I just called them and got a really nice man . He said don’t worry all of them are held as they’re not ready to allocate positions today . He said it could be tomorrow, next week or even next month but not to worry lol . How awkward with my current boss as I can’t hand in my notice but he knows I’ve applied .
Stu19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
oh okay, thats interesting. Im in the same situation as my current manager, what are you going to say or do?

have you read the post from post below by Whale12345678

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6786594&page=2
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Stu19)
oh okay, thats interesting. Im in the same situation as my current manager, what are you going to say or do?

have you read the post from post below by Whale12345678

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6786594&page=2
Yes I saw that thread . I don’t know what to say to my boss other than I’ve applied ? I work in a really small office so it will be very awkward. I know they have lots of spaces as my friend works there so I just don’t understand this reserve thing . Also people will accept other jobs assuming they don’t have it because the email is very discouraging. I can’t help feeling disappointed right now . Have you called them ?
Stu19
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
If i was you i would just leave it and not say much but if they ask you can tell them that you have applied to few places. I work in a big organisation so it wouldn't take them long to replace me.

I feel the same as I got an email with provisional offer and also that my pre-employment checks were complete. I guess we will just have to accept and apply to places and try move on from the damage they have caused. I wonder if they actually offered anyone a place or if that man you spoke to was telling the truth. But it still doesn't make sense why they would advertise 200 vacancies.
myalauryn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Stu19)
If i was you i would just leave it and not say much but if they ask you can tell them that you have applied to few places. I work in a big organisation so it wouldn't take them long to replace me.

I feel the same as I got an email with provisional offer and also that my pre-employment checks were complete. I guess we will just have to accept and apply to places and try move on from the damage they have caused. I wonder if they actually offered anyone a place or if that man you spoke to was telling the truth. But it still doesn't make sense why they would advertise 200 vacancies.
My friend just called me he works in Ealing . No positions have been offered yet . They are waiting for a new office to become COVID secure . Honestly all confusing why advertise with a July start if they are not ready . But from reading threads it does seem everyone comes off the reserve list ? What do you think ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads