I scored 30 and am on reserve list

Ok now I’m convinced everyone goes on the reserve list . Well done top marks
Original post by myalauryn

Well you can potentially score 49 right? 6 questions x 7
Reply 62

I really hope it's that. It's either that or other candidates scored well beyond high 20s or low 30s, being in London I wouldn't be surprised at the level of competition there is. It's very very frustrating process, if there are better candidates they could perfectly sift potential formal offers and reserves just after the interview scoring, it's pretty much pointless to get our expectations up to put us in a reserve list. I'm sure like me, everyone in the same position is maniacally next to their phone waiting for "the call", if that ever comes through
Original post by Chaldoan

42 would be the top mark . I mean top out of who’s posted already . I wonder if they include marks from the test and the initial application ?
Reply 64

A maximum of 42 can be scored, but I doubt anyone has scored that
Original post by AAas45
I really hope it's that. It's either that or other candidates scored well beyond high 20s or low 30s, being in London I wouldn't be surprised at the level of competition there is. It's very very frustrating process, if there are better candidates they could perfectly sift potential formal offers and reserves just after the interview scoring, it's pretty much pointless to get our expectations up to put us in a reserve list. I'm sure like me, everyone in the same position is maniacally next to their phone waiting for "the call", if that ever comes through

Exactly what I’m thinking surly if the scores are high why keep others . We have to remember also they’re paying for DBS checks why do that without a job offer ?
Original post by AAas45

I don’t think so either . Considering it was a video interview which I’m sure is alien to most
Exactly what I’m thinking surly if the scores are high why keep others . We have to remember also they’re paying for DBS checks why do that without a job offer ?

I am still trying to wrap my head around this logic myself.. 🤔

Unless.. that is just protocol for everyone who passes the interview period.
Original post by Nicsosavvy
I am still trying to wrap my head around this logic myself.. 🤔

Unless.. that is just protocol for everyone who passes the interview period.

I’m yet to see a direct offer so it gives me hope but this is a crazy situation. From a provisional offer to reserve lol
Reply 69
I’m yet to see a direct offer so it gives me hope but this is a crazy situation. From a provisional offer to reserve lol

What worries me is that people with offers wouldn't be here searching for answers...

I know. Its mental. It doesn't make sense.

Its worse when all your checks have been completed:s-smilie:. I just called up.. you can request for your scores via email but i think that will cause more anxiety.

I would assume they ran background checks on those who are high up on the reserve list but 🤷🏾*♀️ Who. Bloody. Knows.
Original post by AAas45
What worries me is that people with offers wouldn't be here searching for answers...

Very true !
Original post by AAas45

Sorry agreed 42.

Basic dbs check is free for firms like the DWP. Think about it the DWP AND DBS are both governmental public bodies...
(edited 2 years ago)
It’s so weird - I actually had a direct response from their team regards to some vetting info , they asked me to double check and if it could be resent- which I did few hours later. And then replied back and then next morning got the pre check success and then the other email about the reserve list . I think there is a lot more going on in the department, also they are opening new centres, so we just have to wait .
Basic dbs check is free for firms like the DWP

Probably correct actually but it’s just so back to front . They are contacting people’s current employers making things very uncomfortable considering I’m not actually handing my notice in .
Original post by Waynekher793
It’s so weird - I actually had a direct response from their team regards to some vetting info , they asked me to double check and if it could be resent- which I did few hours later. And then replied back and then next morning got the pre check success and then the other email about the reserve list . I think there is a lot more going on in the department, also they are opening new centres, so we just have to wait .

How quick did they complete your DBS ? Or did you have one previous ?
Is anyone actually jobless or signing on here?
I’mo

Probably correct actually but it’s just so back to front . They are contacting people’s current employers making things very uncomfortable considering I’m not actually handing my notice in .

Yes very awkward. All u can do in that scenario is tell your current boss you’re exploring other options and let them know before they get an email requesting a reference 😂
Original post by Waynekher793
Is anyone actually jobless or signing on here?

Yours truly, jobless , couldn’t sign on cuz too much savings.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending