The Student Room Group

City University Of London Clearing

When I go on this link https://clearing.city.ac.uk/apply?q=Law for city university of London for clearing last year for law it says it was considering people with 96 ucas points. Does anyone know if that was really true. Because I was told by people they don’t accept under BBB but 96 ucas points is equivalent to CCC. If anyone has experiences where this is true it would be helpful. Did they do the 96 ucas points straight away or when a few days of clearing went by. This would be helpful because I want to go city in clearing for law and think I’m going to get BBC and want to see my chances. Some say they don’t go below BBB but there website says equivalent to CCC. Any help would be appreciated.
Original post by Reza_129
city university of London for clearing last year for law it says it was considering people with 96 ucas points. Does anyone know if that was really true.

That was last year.
That does not mean that Law will be in Clearing this year - or that they will accept 96 points if it is.

Courses only go into Clearing if there are still spaces once a Uni has accepted all the 'near miss' applicants they want.
With A level grades this year predicted to be 'higher' because of Teacher-Assessed-Grades, there may be no spaces and therefore its possible that that course may not even be in Clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending