The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ssk2
Then that's pretty sad IMHO.

Not really, I wouldn't want a complete imbecile running my country - regardless of my political/economic policies.

This is why you vote for the person (/people) not parties in presidential elections.
02mik_e
I just can't see her running this country if something happens to McCain.

If you're taking A Levels and reside in Sydenham, you won't really have to worry about that...

Yes, she's incompetent, unintelligent, and generally makes George Walker Bush look like an enlightened intellectual.
Reply 22
Overground
If you're taking A Levels and reside in Sydenham, you won't really have to worry about that...

Yes, she's incompetent, unintelligent, and generally makes George Walker Bush look like an enlightened intellectual.

:banghead: :getmecoat:
02mik_e
:banghead: :getmecoat:

What? I wasn't disputing the global importance of the job of POTUS, I was disputing your use of the word 'this' :p:
Reply 24
ssk2
I don't get what your point is... What're you saying? The fact that someone (who isn't actually yet part of her extended family yet) is dropping out of high school, reflects badly on her? How?
Lets look at it like this. The Republican base loves her because she is a 'hockey mom' who raises five kids and still made great reforms in Alaska.

In reality she is a christian zealot who refused to teach her children sexual education and fought to have it removed from public high schools in Alaska. She is against all forms of birth control, even condoms for married couples, she is against all forms of abortion, even in the case of rape and incest.

As a result this hard working mother has a daughter who is now pregnant and engaged at the age of 17 and her future son in law is a profane self declared redneck who has made the wise decision to drop out of high school. Not exactly the campaign picture that most republicans are falling over each other to get behind. To put it crudely, their family is what we in the states call 'poor white trash'.
Reply 25
PeeWeeDan
Well even so guys... you so would.

Who was it who started the anti-Obama society? Ermmm....oh yes, it was you. :rolleyes:
yawn
Who was it who started the anti-Obama society? Ermmm....oh yes, it was you. :rolleyes:

Proud of it.
Reply 27
PeeWeeDan
Proud of it.

Aww, bless your little cotton socks. That makes me want to give you a big consoling hug. :smile:

Did you know Pee Wee, that allegedly, she has a 'big dipper' tattooed on her ankle?

Such a load of sh** is found on the internet.
AntoineUK

She is running for vp, Obama is running for president. He doesn't have more experience than her, so what you're saying is that Obama is unfit to be president?
Reply 29
FoeGeddaBowDeet
Perhaps i'm confused but I get the impression you support Obama - but I seem to recall you are vehemently anti-abortion. Put me right?

I'm trying to 'sit on the fence' here since I don't think that the outcome of the US election is anything to do with us, as we would not like US citizens to be saying who should be our next PM.

Who are you, anyway that you claim to know so much about me? Do you know what I had for breakfast...having you been spying on me by standing on the other side of the road to my house? Do you watch and wait to see my every move? Are you saying I'm paranoid? :wink:
yawn
Aww, bless your little cotton socks. That makes me want to give you a big consoling hug. :smile:

Did you know Pee Wee, that allegedly, she has a 'big dipper' tattooed on her ankle?

Such a load of sh** is found on the internet.

Depressing isn't it? But if she rallies the base "whatcha gunna do?"
Reply 31
PeeWeeDan
Depressing isn't it? But if she rallies the base "whatcha gunna do?"

I love that song...is it from 'Cops' or some other similar US programme about the every-day life of being a car cop?
yawn
I love that song...is it from 'Cops' or some other similar US programme about the every-day life of being a car cop?

Mystery for the ages like a man convincing so many people he walked on water :p:
She doesn't have a clue. She got through the VP debate by putting on a big smile and saying how great America is - she has no idea about the issues.
I love Sarah Palin :wink: /sarcasm
Reply 35
PeeWeeDan
Mystery for the ages like a man convincing so many people he walked on water :p:

Nah...wrong genre.

It's this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxeTsoD8TA&feature=related
If she was genuinely attractive, I wouldn't mind so much. You guys have looooowwww standards.

Oh wait, I don't make my political decisions on attractiveness because I don't want to put Feminism back 300 years. I am vehemently against her policies, and therefore would hope (really raelly ******* hope) that America sees sense and votes in someone who will help them, not send them back to the 18th century.
smalltownboy
If she was genuinely attractive, I wouldn't mind so much. You guys have looooowwww standards.

Oh wait, I don't make my political decisions on attractiveness because I don't want to put Feminism back 300 years. I am vehemently against her policies, and therefore would hope (really raelly ******* hope) that America sees sense and votes in someone who will help them, not send them back to the 18th century.

Thank you! She isnt even attractive in the slightest. Any political or aesthetic merit attributed to her is beyond ridiculous.
she's a maverick GOSHDARNIT
Kondar
Lets look at it like this. The Republican base loves her because she is a 'hockey mom' who raises five kids and still made great reforms in Alaska.

In reality she is a christian zealot who refused to teach her children sexual education and fought to have it removed from public high schools in Alaska. She is against all forms of birth control, even condoms for married couples, she is against all forms of abortion, even in the case of rape and incest.

As a result this hard working mother has a daughter who is now pregnant and engaged at the age of 17 and her future son in law is a profane self declared redneck who has made the wise decision to drop out of high school. Not exactly the campaign picture that most republicans are falling over each other to get behind. To put it crudely, their family is what we in the states call 'poor white trash'.
Makes me laugh too, family values and good ol' christian purity is what she strongly stands for yet her and her family, like the Spears before them in their heads are "devout christians" yet are in reality rednecks and teen mothers. Its obvious Palin is pretty much trash and has no place being within a million mile radius of a position of power.

Latest

Trending

Trending