The Student Room Group

Is this right?

4 marker about WMM:

Baddeley and hitch created a multi-store model of STM called "the working memory model". There are four components, central executive, phonological loop, visuo-spatial sketchpad and episodic buffer.
Original post by WrenTheBest2004
4 marker about WMM:

Baddeley and hitch created a multi-store model of STM called "the working memory model". There are four components, central executive, phonological loop, visuo-spatial sketchpad and episodic buffer.

Hey @WrenTheBest2004,

They did indeed! I'm not sure if you need to give any explanation to each of the components however?

Abigail
Arden University Student Ambassador
Original post by Arden University
Hey @WrenTheBest2004,

They did indeed! I'm not sure if you need to give any explanation to each of the components however?

Abigail

Oh thank you. Do you think it's enough for 4 marks?
Hey,

I'd add the year they developed it - 1974 and possibly a brief overview of how it works. You could give a sentence about each component too. I found it is better to give more than needed even if it is a small point answer so you know you have covered everything and picked up the marks. Maybe that's why my hand always hurt after exams too?! 🤔

Abigail
Original post by Arden University
Hey,

I'd add the year they developed it - 1974 and possibly a brief overview of how it works. You could give a sentence about each component too. I found it is better to give more than needed even if it is a small point answer so you know you have covered everything and picked up the marks. Maybe that's why my hand always hurt after exams too?! 🤔

Abigail

Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending