first mocks!!

Watch this thread
AA..
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am in yr9, and I'm going to be sitting my first GCSE mocks in June. I need to revise the core subjects - English, Maths, and Science, but I'm not sure how. Does anyone have any tips?
DarkEntity
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Watch YouTube videos, make revision notes. Revision notes really help, as do videos. Make sure to revise in advance, not just a few days before the mock.
AA..
Rep:
(Original post by DarkEntity)
Watch YouTube videos, make revision notes. Revision notes really help, as do videos. Make sure to revise in advance, not just a few days before the mock.
thanks so much! im trying to start revision at least a month early. What videos would you recommend?
Last edited by AA..; 1 year ago
Madz178
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AA..)
thanks so much! im trying to start revision at least a month early. What videos would you recommend?
primrose kitten for maths , free science lessons for science and mr salles teches english for english lit and lang- he does grade 9 stuff as well!!
DarkEntity
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Maths- The GCSE Maths Tutor
English- Mr Bruff
Science- Freesciencelessons / Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten (depends on personal preference)

(These are channels found on Yt, many others can be found)
AA..
Rep:
(Original post by Madz178)
primrose kitten for maths , free science lessons for science and mr salles teches english for english lit and lang- he does grade 9 stuff as well!!
ive heard most of these, and used them, but i havent yet used primrose kitten for maths (i once used it for science revision), but ill try and find the videos. thanks so much!
AA..
Rep:
(Original post by DarkEntity)
Maths- The GCSE Maths Tutor
English- Mr Bruff
Science- Freesciencelessons / Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten (depends on personal preference)

(These are channels found on Yt, many others can be found)
yes, ive used most of these, and they were useful. thanks so much!
DarkEntity
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AA..)
yes, ive used most of these, and they were useful. thanks so much!
Happy to help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (143)
66.51%
No (47)
21.86%
I didn't use it to prepare (25)
11.63%

Watched Threads