Poll: ISTITUTO MARANGONI vs LONDON COLLEGE OF FASHION
LCF (0)
0%
MARANGONI (0)
0%
cheesecakefactor
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,
I've got offers from both LFC and Marangoni London

LCF - MA Strategic Fashion Marketing
IM - Fashion Communication, Promotion and Media

I'm wondering which offer to take up and if you could state your reasons.

Thank you
Last edited by cheesecakefactor; 1 year ago
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cheesecakefactor)
Hello,
I've got offers from both LFC and Marangoni London

LCF - MA Strategic Fashion Marketing
IM - Fashion Communication, Promotion and Media

I'm wondering which offer to take up and if you could state your reasons.

Thank you
Hey cheesecakefactor,

Congratulations on getting accepted into both LCF (UAL) and Maragoni.

I am a current undergraduate student at UAL so can only speak of my experience here but thought I'd give you a bit of insight into studying at this school.

As you may already be aware LCF is one of the six colleges which make up UAL (University of the Arts London). This means that as a student here you have access to the resources, people and events happening at all of the colleges, I have found this really useful as it means there are different libraries across London which you can study at or loan books from. It is also great for building your network in preparation for the industry.

In terms of making a decision between the two course I'd recommend taking a detailed look at both the course pages. On the LCF MA Strategic Fashion Marketing page I'd recommend scrolling to the bottom to check out the portfolio gallery and latest news from this course sections so that you can look at current and previous students from the courses.

Good luck with your decision making and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any specific questions about UAL.

Kindest,

Tegan
UAL Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (270)
42.19%
The paper was reasonable (265)
41.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.06%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.34%

Watched Threads