Spanish edexcel higher

Watch this thread
Girlbyeee
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone know where i could find the 2019 spanish edexcel higher papers? (Gcse)
Last edited by Girlbyeee; 1 year ago
Meduse
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi - after looking at the Edexcel website, it seems the 2019 papers for GCSE Spanish are unavailable. It states that any question papers, mark schemes and examiner reports for the most recent exam sessions (within the last 9 months) can only be accessed by registered centres.

Obviously, it's been way over 9 months since the 2019 exams took place, however 2020 exams were cancelled. Therefore, the most recent papers they have are from 2019, which are unavailable.

If you have run out of practice papers, you could try doing GCSE higher Spanish past papers from other exam boards, such as AQA. Obviously beware that they will be different in terms of layout but the content should only be slightly different. It's still a good way to test your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary. You may not want to do this though if you think you may get confused by the different papers.

Buena suerte!
DKM_04
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Girlbyeee)
Anyone know where i could find the 2019 spanish edexcel higher papers? (Gcse)
Did you find the 2019 paper? I got 2020. I need the writing for 2019
ellianaswan
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Can I have the 2020 Spanish edexcel please?
meismeisme
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ellianaswan)
Can I have the 2020 Spanish edexcel please?
Same please as soon as possible!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (15)
17.65%
The paper was reasonable (29)
34.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (31)
36.47%
It was TERRIBLE (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads