The Student Room Group

DSA error

Hi, my student finance application was approved last week and I also applied for DSA pending upload of evidence.

Today I finally got my evidence only to go on to my student finance profile and find that the link to upload the evidence has disappeared and I have to apply for DSA again. Yet when I go to apply for DSA again I go through the 6 things you need to read, I get the question asking me why I am applying for DSA and then all I get is: " Sorry, something has gone wrong. Unfortunately you cannot continue with your application at the moment. We're looking into the possible cause of this problem. We recommend you try again after 24 hours".

After researching this error message I have tried everything that has been advised such as using Chrome browser, multiple platforms, data vs wifi etc but nothing seems to be working.

Can you tell me why this has happened and what I need to do to send off my DSA application?
Original post by DPOJ
Hi, my student finance application was approved last week and I also applied for DSA pending upload of evidence.

Today I finally got my evidence only to go on to my student finance profile and find that the link to upload the evidence has disappeared and I have to apply for DSA again. Yet when I go to apply for DSA again I go through the 6 things you need to read, I get the question asking me why I am applying for DSA and then all I get is: " Sorry, something has gone wrong. Unfortunately you cannot continue with your application at the moment. We're looking into the possible cause of this problem. We recommend you try again after 24 hours".

After researching this error message I have tried everything that has been advised such as using Chrome browser, multiple platforms, data vs wifi etc but nothing seems to be working.

Can you tell me why this has happened and what I need to do to send off my DSA application?

Hi there, you can send your application and evidence via email to [email protected]
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, you can send your application and evidence via email to [email protected]
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you. What must I put in the email?
Original post by DPOJ
Thank you. What must I put in the email?

The application form and your evidence and your Customer Reference Number. The email you use should be the same one on your student finance account.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
The application form and your evidence and your Customer Reference Number. The email you use should be the same one on your student finance account.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you, but how do I send the application form when I can't access the application form?
Original post by DPOJ
Thank you, but how do I send the application form when I can't access the application form?

You can download it here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms :smile:
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending