The Student Room Group

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

and why?

Scroll to see replies

I live in Texas, so only Blue Bell Ice Cream will do! My favorite flavor is the strawberries with homemade vanilla because it reminds me of my grandfather who used to grow fresh strawberries, and try(and fail) at making ice cream. it makes me think that this was what he was going for. And it feels like home! What about you?
Sea Salt Carameeellll :yep:
Best flavor everrr. The salty flavor compliments the sweet of the caramel extremely well. The texture is sooooo smooth and creamy, since it doesn't have things embedded in it
Original post by redhead46
Sea Salt Carameeellll :yep:
Best flavor everrr. The salty flavor compliments the sweet of the caramel extremely well. The texture is sooooo smooth and creamy, since it doesn't have things embedded in it

that sounds sooooo good, but i've never tried it :frown:! Going on my list of ice cream flavors to try..lol!
Reply 4
Vanilla.

Don’t complicate perfection.
Classic Vanilla, it's just the best every time.
Original post by rainbowsunshine4
and why?

Straciatella!

An ice cream with a light vanilla flavour and chocolate bits. And the best: this sort of ice cream can be combined with many another ones.
chocolate
Honeycomb
Double/triple chocolate
Chocolate and caramel
Salted caramel
Biscoff
Mango sorbet
Tropical
Soft serve

I love them all equally.
Original post by theycallmegigi
I live in Texas, so only Blue Bell Ice Cream will do! My favorite flavor is the strawberries with homemade vanilla because it reminds me of my grandfather who used to grow fresh strawberries, and try(and fail) at making ice cream. it makes me think that this was what he was going for. And it feels like home! What about you?

I really like the pistachio almond and butter crunch BlueBell flavors. :biggrin:
Original post by Sabertooth
I really like the pistachio almond and butter crunch BlueBell flavors. :biggrin:

that one is really good too! Texas has the best ice cream!
I’m gonna be a bit controversial here and say my favourite is bubblegum. Everytime. But I also love the dark fruit sorbets :smile:)
I think I've only tried 5 icecream flavours. Not a big fan of ice-cream tbh. 😕
vanilla
strawberry cheesecake
Original post by rainbowsunshine4
and why?

Watermelon because I'm black
Original post by 齐天大圣
Watermelon because I'm black

i'm black, and I hate watermelon.
Original post by 齐天大圣
You're not black enough, you have to be a real ni99a like me to love watermelon

first of all, I'm the blackes person you will ever meet, and why be disrepsectful to the people who fought for you not to be called that and call yourself that.
Original post by theycallmegigi
first of all, I'm the blackes person you will ever meet, and why be disrepsectful to the people who fought for you not to be called that and call yourself that.

Nah, you will probably not be the blackest ni99a I'll ever meet since I met myself in the mirror first.
Original post by 齐天大圣
Nah, you will probably not be the blackest ni99a I'll ever meet since I met myself in the mirror first.

okay, can you stop saying that. it's really disrespectful

Quick Reply

Latest