The Student Room Group

Being harassed by a guy on Snapchat?

This is a crazy story. Well, I had this guy on my Snapchat in 2017 when I was 16/17 and we spoke here and there. I hadn’t spoke to him since then but had kept him on my Snapchat (just forgot about him) and then he popped up in 2020 commenting on my story and being irritating so I deleted him.

He immediately messaged me on Instagram telling me to add him back on Snapchat which I never responded to. He then spammed me like crazy and I blocked him on all accounts. He then made another account to harass me on and made numerous different accounts to message me on which I blocked. I thought this would be the end of it BUT he never stopped, it’s been going on for about 10 months. He just keeps making new accounts trying to add me, sometimes I won’t know it’s him and will add the account which he will then reveal it’s him - I’ll the block the account and he’ll make three more with different names like “don’t quit add me back”

I’m convinced he’s mentally crazy, I’ve never met him in real life I don’t even know his full name I just know he’s a year younger than me (I think he’s 19 but I’m not sure) - I don’t know where he lives. Today he managed to get me to add him back because I thought the account he made was someone I knew, after revealing it was him I told him he needed to stop and he just always starts swearing at me and cussing me, he doesn’t even make sense in his messages it’s like he’s disabled or something. I blocked the account and he made THREE more fake accounts trying to add me. This has been going on far too long and I don’t know what to do. Sometimes I’ll be left alone for a month or two but he’ll always try and add me again. I live in the UK, not sure what action I can take as I have no idea who he is.
If you go to the police about it, they might be able to figure out who he is and take action against him.
collect all evidence and take it to show the police
Like the above user said they may be able to figure out who it is, and you could possibly get an order against him if necessary.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending