HannahhhJF
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Does anyone know which campus is better?
University of Kent Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi HannahhhJF,

Kent student and rep here KMMS students study on both Kent and Canterbury Christ Church campus in Canterbury. I personally prefer Kent campus, but I'm probably biased In all honesty, they both have their traits and it will really depend on what you prefer.

Kent Uni campus is about 10min bus drive (and 20 min walk) from the city. It's a large, self-contained campus surrounded by fields and forests. We have a number of restaurants, pubs and bars scattered on the campus so a drink/food break is always a short walk away from wherever you are. There are also a couple of Co-op's, a Costa and Blackwells Bookshop right by the library which comes very useful! Despite being a bus drive away from the city the campus is always thriving.

Christ Church is located in the town, and whilst they have a central campus (rather smaller than Kent's), they have other academic buildings and accommodation placed in various parts of the town. You're about 5/10 minute walk away from the heart of Canterbury from the CCCU campus

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions please don't hestitate to ask

- Agnes
Sweet122
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
do I have a good chance of getting an interview?+ will my band 3sj put me at a disadvantage ?

Gcses
Art-9
Maths-8
English lit-9
English Lang-8
Chemistry-9
Biology-9
Physics-9
HIstory -9
Computer science-6

Alevels(achieved)
Biology-A*
Psychology-A*
Chemistry-A*

UCAT
total-2680
VR-640
DM-590
AR-730
QR-720
Sj-band 3

work experience- online medical work experience eg observe gp
-worked with the community eg apart of charitable organisations and volunteered in the library

contextual/ wp-most likely
University of Kent Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sweet122)
do I have a good chance of getting an interview?+ will my band 3sj put me at a disadvantage ?

Gcses
Art-9
Maths-8
English lit-9
English Lang-8
Chemistry-9
Biology-9
Physics-9
HIstory -9
Computer science-6

Alevels(achieved)
Biology-A*
Psychology-A*
Chemistry-A*

UCAT
total-2680
VR-640
DM-590
AR-730
QR-720
Sj-band 3

work experience- online medical work experience eg observe gp
-worked with the community eg apart of charitable organisations and volunteered in the library

contextual/ wp-most likely
Hi Sweet122,

First and foremost, thank you for your post!
I'd advise messaging KMMS directly in this particular situation as I don't think we're capable of giving you such advice.
You can send them a message using their online form here: https://evision.kent.ac.uk/urd/sits...._ipp5=enquirer

Hope this helps, if there is anything else we could assist you with let us know!

- Agnes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads