The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Roehampton vs Anglia Ruskin University

Hi
I´m going to study Philosophy and probably Literature in one o this unis. Does anyone have advice in which one of them offers better courses?
Reply 1
Original post by Astreniel
I don't know anything at all about Roehampton, but I'm currently taking philosophy at Anglia Ruskin. Most of my friends tried to persuade me against going to Anglia Ruskin because it doesn't have the best reputation but I decided to go anyway and I didn't regret it one bit.
The lecturers here are amazing and every person I have met is so unique and some of them are the most thoughtful, intelligent people I've met. Also, Cambridge is such a lovely city.

Hey Astreniel, I am currently in Cambridge. Would you consider telling me more about the course in person? I have tried meeting other philosophy students at Anglia but since I am still in my foundation year and with the lockdown, I didn´t have the opportunity to talk about it with anyone yet. If so, could you send me a message on instagram -> @materiagrix ?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I´m going to study Philosophy and probably Literature in one o this unis. Does anyone have advice in which one of them offers better courses?

Don't know if you're still following this thread as it was 3 months ago and you've probably made your decision by now, but for what it's worth, ARU is amazing for Philosophy. The lecturers are awesome.
both world class universities but the former maybe more expensive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending