Cold War Edexcel A level Coursework Help

Watch
EelGrob98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, long story short, I am wanting to go to uni come Autumn 2022. To do so I am doing an A level in history at Open study College whilst working full time. OSC follows the Edexcel exam board.

Now, I have completed all units so far, which include: Russia from Lenin to Yeltsin
Maos China
Britain in Revolution

Unit 4 is the coursework question that consists of the Cold war. I can choose one of the three questions ( all three start with 'historians disagree about the origins and evolution of the Cold war')
1) what is your view of the significance of the role of stalin in the origins of the cold war 1945-49
2)what is your view of the significance of US foreign policy in the evolution of the cold war between 1949-55
3) what is your view of the significance of the division of Germany in the origins of the cold war between the years 1945-1950.

My question is simply how do I lay out the essay itself ( its to be 3-4000 words ) and does anyone have any decent sources that I can analyse and ultimately use in my write up? I do have some sources given to me by the college but I won't lie, they're not exactly the best in terms of information or substance.

Would appreciate any advice/help as an old b****** at 21 😂.
Thank you
Last edited by EelGrob98; 1 month ago
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (74)
27.31%
England (92)
33.95%
Belgium (23)
8.49%
Germany (35)
12.92%
Spain (3)
1.11%