Muslim brothers and sisters HELP

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please don’t judge me I feel so depressed because of this.So a few months ago I was blackmailed and threatened to send nudes to this stranger.Everday he’d ask me to send them and I blocked and refused he still kept on pressuring me and wouldn’t leave me alone.So astaghfirullah I took them but I never sent them to him.So after I took the haram photos/ 4 second videos I think i remember logging out of snap but idk if I actually did.All i remember saying was I’m gonna log out so my siblings don’t go randomly through my snap in the morning and sees them, but I dint actually remember if I did log out.Why didn’t I delete them right away.So when I woke up I was logged out, idk if it was me or someone who hacked my account, I got scared and deleted them straight away.Nothing was changed (password and email).No suspicious activity and the photos weren’t uploaded to my story either.I haven’t been blackmailed from then, I don’t add random ppl on snap.The person pretended to be someone I knew that y they were added in the first place.I also use an apple device so it is hard to hack but possible.My email wasn’t verified so I didn’t get a notification saying there was a log in.I downloaded my Snapchat data and the device history was either my devices or my friends that I’ve used to log into my account.Please help what do i do,what if it’s on a p*rn site.I’m a minor too and I’d probably get a criminal record for this. what do I do.Is the data even accurate.Could that person of hacked me?I can’t even look at my own body anymore.And when I wear a hijab I feel so disgusted that I didn’t even respect it.HELP
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 month ago
Ulayyaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please don’t judge me I feel so depressed because of this.So a few months ago I was blackmailed and threatened to send nudes to this stranger.Everday he’d ask me to send them and I blocked and refused he still kept on pressuring me and wouldn’t leave me alone.So astaghfirullah I took them but I never sent them to him.So after I took the haram photos/ 4 second videos I think i remember logging out of snap but idk if I actually did.All i remember saying was I’m gonna log out so my siblings don’t go randomly through my snap in the morning and sees them, but I dint actually remember if I did log out.Why didn’t I delete them right away.So when I woke up I was logged out, idk if it was me or someone who hacked my account, I got scared and deleted them straight away.Nothing was changed (password and email).No suspicious activity and the photos weren’t uploaded to my story either.I haven’t been blackmailed from then, I don’t add random ppl on snap.The person pretended to be someone I knew that y they were added in the first place.I also use an apple device so it is hard to hack but possible.My email wasn’t verified so I didn’t get a notification saying there was a log in.I downloaded my Snapchat data and the device history was either my devices or my friends that I’ve used to log into my account.Please help what do i do,what if it’s on a p*rn site.I’m a minor too and I’d probably get a criminal record for this. what do I do.Is the data even accurate.Could that person of hacked me?I can’t even look at my own body anymore.And when I wear a hijab I feel so disgusted that I didn’t even respect it.HELP
Innalillahi sister, I'm so sorry for what happened to you. We have to be very careful, indeed, and I should say that you don't have to do it in the first place. But what's done is done, and we can just hope that photos/ videos you made have been deleted forever and no one has ever seen it.

I recommend you to delete your account and create a new one, if you're still feeling insecure from all of this. We're all made mistakes and we can't change the past. But we can indeed do our best for tomorrow and the future. Don't worry sister, just do taubah, make a lot of duas, and commit never to do the same mistake ever again. Allah is the most merciful and if we ask for mercy seriously He'll forgive us inshAllah.

Anyway I'm sorry can't help further but ensure you that we can hope for the best and remind you that Allah is The Capable, The Most Powerful so He can do anything that we ask Him to do. I really hope the best for you, and I'm here to support you
Mr.Nameless
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Calm down! You are pretty much acared but I don't see anything suspicious to be this scared. Well, if you're guilty that's something else.

Something similar happened with my cousin.
Except the photos part. The guy was acting creepy with her and he knew tiny details... Like her father, her family background etc.
It later turned out that one of her friends had given her number to her brother who shared with his friends and blah blah blah.

Nothing, as long as no suspicious activity has occurred just delete the accounts and do Tawbah. Repent sincerely.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads