?
Report 14 years ago
Mayonnaise on one slice of bread, mustard on another, bacon in the middle
vickyrkenya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lemon Chicken and Coriander. Ok...maybe not something you would easily be able to make/afford at university, but if you ever see one on offer in a sandwich bar...BUY IT! Gorgeous.
twilight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
Mayonnaise on one slice of bread, mustard on another, bacon in the middle
i dont know, ive recently gone of mayonnaise after eating a cheese and ham sandwich slathered in mayonnaise which was about a month out of date and since its openning it had never been put in a fridge
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
turkey/ham/cheese/red onion/lettuce.

PWNAGE!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by temilola)
Definately peanut butter(must be of the crunchy variety), and jam sandwiches. They are so yummy and never fail to put a smile on my face!
Ohhhh helllll yeah!!!

ps, what the hell is on this
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cheese and crisps sandwiches...yum...
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am not asking for much, tuna sweetcorn will do
teamvillage
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cheddar and Mango Chutney

mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yesterday a friend of mine had a sandwich with marmite, jam and those cheesy hula hoops in. I nearly threw up when I saw it :eek: I like sandwiches with crab in
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Yesterday a friend of mine had a sandwich with marmite, jam and those cheesy hula hoops in. I nearly threw up when I saw it :eek: I like sandwiches with crab in
Ooo Crab is yummy yummy yummy! :cool: :p:
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Ooo Crab is yummy yummy yummy! :cool: :p:
Oooooh, it is isnt it I cant get enough of crab. I get my mum to buy crab pate, crab paste, whole crabs. ANYTHING crabby! Its like crab mania in my house :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oooooh, it is isnt it I cant get enough of crab. I get my mum to buy crab pate, crab paste, whole crabs. ANYTHING crabby! Its like crab mania in my house :p:
Mmmm// tasty! Can I come for dinner please? !!

I like all seafood TBH - seafood paella! MmmMmMmM!! I've never tried Crab paste though, always thought the actual crab content would be about 0.4%.. heh
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mmmm// tasty! Can I come for dinner please? !!

I like all seafood TBH - seafood paella! MmmMmMmM!! I've never tried Crab paste though, always thought the actual crab content would be about 0.4%.. heh
Hehe, yeh...come for dinner! We can have a seafood feast Do you like lobster? And how about squid? Yummmmmmy And crab paste is pretty lovely - its not particularly strong or crabby but its got a nice taste and makes great sandwiches.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehe, yeh...come for dinner! We can have a seafood feast Do you like lobster? And how about squid? Yummmmmmy And crab paste is pretty lovely - its not particularly strong or crabby but its got a nice taste and makes great sandwiches.
hehe, ok! It's a dinner date!

Mmm, squid, lobster, crab, prawn, shrimp Mmm!! :aetsch:
Seafood yey! hey hey hey!

Mmm might buy some crab paste tomorrow then, heh! Must go to bed now, up at 8! Night!

Dan :cool:
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe, ok! It's a dinner date!

Mmm, squid, lobster, crab, prawn, shrimp Mmm!! :aetsch:
Seafood yey! hey hey hey!

Mmm might buy some crab paste tomorrow then, heh! Must go to bed now, up at 8! Night!

Dan :cool:

oo! you're almost banned!

kudos!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babyshambles)
oo! you're almost banned!

kudos!
lol! nearly, woo! :cool:
Trying my best
ByeBye!!
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
BLTs make me wet
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like tuna and spicy tomato relish sandwiches. Vegimite sandwiches are only nice on really crusty bread. Cold roast left over roast chicken and beetroot is nice. Thick ham, lettuce, cheese and mustard is really nice on crusty bread.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
Hi everyone,

What sandwich fillings can you recommend? Preferably ones you can make yourself easily. I love tuna/salmon mayonnaise and sweetcorn , but I think I should maybe branch out a bit.

So.... any ideas? Bearing in mind that I'm not into spicy food.

What's everyone's favourites?
Vintage cheese with thinly sliced gammon on white batches (bread rolls or whatever you call them with your regional dialect) :cool:
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
Hi everyone,

What sandwich fillings can you recommend? Preferably ones you can make yourself easily. I love tuna/salmon mayonnaise and sweetcorn , but I think I should maybe branch out a bit.
Hehe, cool. Well I used to work at a cafe where we were required to make over 200 gourmet sandwhiches within the first half hour of work, so I'm sure if any1 should help you out it's me lol

Usually we started with the egg, lettuce and mayo - that's not so hard to prepare if you boil the eggs the night before. Then we and made a few roast vege sandwhiches, either with BBQ or sweet chilli sauce (for you, I'd pick the former). Hmm, what else did we make? Was a while ago, haven't worked there for over a year :eek: But I remember we also made tandoori chicken sandwiches, ham cheese & tomato sandwhiches, cheese and lettuce (bit boring) and also chicken or ham with salad type combos.

Also here's a weird one we used to have to make for an individual customer: peanut butter, with carrot and lettuce. It's not bad actually, not the best, but when you're running out of food in the house, it's fine. That and cottage cheese + lettuce, onion and carrot, if in the fridge. Hope that helps!

Happy sandwich making

DB_x
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1234)
79.61%
Leave (316)
20.39%

Watched Threads