netflix original without lgbt

Watch
slapsticjoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is there any netflix originals without an lgbt character ???
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What makes you ask about it?
64Lightbulbs
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not for long <3
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you looking for recommendations for your conservative christian grandparents?
slapsticjoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Are you looking for recommendations for your conservative christian grandparents?
no it’s not that i don’t support lgbt, it’s that a friend said there isn’t a single netflix original without gay characters and i’m trying to prove him wrong
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by slapsticjoe)
no it’s not that i don’t support lgbt, it’s that a friend said there isn’t a single netflix original without gay characters and i’m trying to prove him wrong
I haven't watched any of these films for a few years so could be wrong, but I do not remember any LGBT characters in;
-Beasts of No Nation
-Hold the Dark
-Apostle
-El Camino
-The Irishman
-Extraction
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I highly doubt it. Netflix tends to shove identity politics into most of their shows nowadays.
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thankfully not many. Just like there are not many all white, all male, all 'abled' ones. Finally they're catching up with how diverse society actually is
Last edited by BurstingBubbles; 1 month ago
64Lightbulbs
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
I highly doubt it. Netflix tends to shove identity politics into most of their shows nowadays.
oi imagine thinking having characters similar to people that exist in real life in fictional models of real life is identity politics. I don't know any doctors in real life, so obviously we shouldn't have grey's anatomy anymore.
Tenya Iida
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
none soon. we're consuming everything
Tenya Iida
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 64Lightbulbs)
oi imagine thinking having characters similar to people that exist in real life in fictional models of real life is identity politics. I don't know any doctors in real life, so obviously we shouldn't have grey's anatomy anymore.
YEAH ITS JUST. AAGGHH they act like these ppl dont exist

'ugh, whats next, a trans autistic person?' you called? 'a black sapphic with adhd?' oh hey, ive met a few of those. 'a nonbinary muslim?' im mutuals with one! why is the idea that these people exist so... wild... to those people?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads