Xtian16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm studying fashion design at Westminster next year and I'm just wondering, do I only apply for the Harrow Hall? Or can I apply for other accommodations?
makoshil
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi! i'm doing fashion business at harrow in sep. personally i'm skipping harrow halls altogether. on the uow website, it says 'If you choose to live in private accommodation, or if you have been unsuccessful in your hall application, you have plenty of options.' under a private accomm subheading. so to answer your question, if you were to apply to harrow halls i wouldn't apply anywhere else. if you apply too late and they have no more space, they'll refer you to private accomm i believe :-)
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Xtian16)
I'm studying fashion design at Westminster next year and I'm just wondering, do I only apply for the Harrow Hall? Or can I apply for other accommodations?
Me too!! I think you can apply to other accommodations, its just if you are willing to travel or not bc harrow is probably the most convenient for the course.
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Xtian16)
Hi there,

You can find more information on how to apply to our Halls of Residence here https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/accommodation

For additional questions on how to apply please contact [email protected]

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.21%
No (189)
70.79%

Watched Threads