intercollegiate Vs UCL halls? which should i pick?

Watch
mishall
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm an international student coming for my undergraduate to UCL in September and I'm very confused by the entire accommodation process!? should i pick intercollegiate halls or should i go ahead and apply for a UCL hall? what are the advantages and disadvantages of both of them? is the price a major factor?
the_cosmo_guy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so, most of the intercollegiate halls offer catering, whilst UCL has only two halls (and one was recently closed) offering catering.
in intercollegiate halls you meet people from lots of unis which may be fun
most of the intercollegiate halls are right across UCL, whilst UCL has a hall quite far (45min away)
the most advatageous aspect is that you usually can choose your intercollegiate halls, whilst for UCL halls is quite random the allocation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.8%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.24%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.03%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.9%

Watched Threads