The Student Room Group

i lost my driving provisonal lisence what should i do

title
Reply 1
lost as in misplaced, or lost as in it got taken off of you??
Original post by nm12345
lost as in misplaced, or lost as in it got taken off of you??

misplaced i need it for theory test next month
Reply 3
Original post by Cakes are nice 9
misplaced i need it for theory test next month

You'll have to replace it then:

https://www.gov.uk/apply-online-to-replace-a-driving-licence
Reply 4
I'm not sure what a provisional lisence is, I'm more worried about your provisional licence as you need it.
Original post by Mcademy*
I'm not sure what a provisional lisence is, I'm more worried about your provisional licence as you need it.

that doesn make sense? its basically a licence you have before you get your full one when you pass
Reply 6
that doesn make sense? its basically a licence you have before you get your full one when you pass

You were saying lisence, I don’t know what that is but I know what licence is
You were saying lisence, I don’t know what that is but I know what licence is

sorry i havw problems with spelling ahha
"licence"
Reply 8
sorry i havw problems with spelling ahha
"licence"

In that case I’m more worried by the fact you can't spell basic words

Perhaps forget about the car thing... enrol at a local college to try getting English GCSE and then go on to do a BTEC in a course you like / an apprenticeship- which should provide you with at least a decent future.

As for the cost, some colleges allow you to do GCSEs for free (if you don't have English) so I wouldn’t be too worried about that.

Get your English qualifications and build a future - even if that means you will have to get the bus for a bit longer
In that case I’m more worried by the fact you can't spell basic words

Perhaps forget about the car thing... enrol at a local college to try getting English GCSE and then go on to do a BTEC in a course you like / an apprenticeship- which should provide you with at least a decent future.

As for the cost, some colleges allow you to do GCSEs for free (if you don't have English) so I wouldn’t be too worried about that.

Get your English qualifications and build a future - even if that means you will have to get the bus for a bit longer

Nasty. Hope you are proud of yourself. It was either a simple spelling mistake or the poster might struggle with dyslexia. The question was readable and it is a casual chat forum not an Oxford application. Go crawl back under your rock.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending